Doq Holliday @doqholliday
17 May, 03:52
Not sure what your intentions are Mrs @lauren_m_bradley but you’re obviously not of a sound mental state. You attacked me first on Twitter and now you’re doing it here on AnonUp. Not smart. I’ve helped a lot of people. I’ve proven to be a tough digital soldier over the past many years. Never giving up. Always staying positive. Doing my best to find the truth and spread it, on top of being a dad, running a business and helping my family navigate through the Great Awakening. Your continual attacks on me aren’t even an attack on me. They are an attack on ALL Anons. I hope you find Jesus and peace as soon as possible. In the meantime, focus on doing good and not attacking Patriots. If you’re not on drugs I am sorry for my comments, but if you are please find some help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
She has said multiple times that she can only decode if she’s high. Proof to me that there are some people who can’t even handle pot. That’s not everyone, but some people just don’t do well with it. She came here and got a lot of followers because she was thanking VK for showing her this place and then proceeded to bash his followers for not appreciating her decodes…which are some fever dream shite. I’ve limited my time on here, just to avoid her, hoping she’d calm down. It seems that isn’t going to be the case. It’s beginning to seem more like she’s a shill sent to sow division.
10:26 AM - May 17, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Anatated in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ana Tate, click on at the bottom under it