Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Interesting that Pompeo is using a lectern that has Richard Nixon’s Presidential seal on it.

ObamaGate = Watergate x1000.
11:02 AM - Jan 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Appaloosa 5250 @Appaloosa
20 January, 09:23
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
the key that opens all doors...Did they pullvthe same stunt on Nixon that they did Trump and where were key players? Bush Sr etc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Appaloosa 5250 @Appaloosa
20 January, 09:18
just WOW! Fantastic digging!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeff Hinds @Spanishguy72
20 January, 02:28
Did cue... (sorry, twatter habits) Q ever post that Biden would never be inaugurated? I can't find it, but somebody is trying to discredit Q by saying he did.

Just MEE @me855
20 January, 09:55
Q shit has run it's course..

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
20 January, 09:39
curious

Todd Hinson @ToddKHinson
20 January, 05:36
I seem to remember something about Nixon and gold standard. 🤔

Rolexbeach ... @Rolexbeach
19 January, 10:01
🧐Wow! Very interesting!

Calamity Jane @abitofacalamity
19 January, 09:15
I think you really just convinced me that we are really watching a movie! "Did Kevin set his alarm?" This Q drop was last Sept and it wass just last week that Macaulay Culkin was throwing a fit and wanted Trump removed from Home Alone.

Wendy Owens @thedukecowboy
19 January, 09:41
In response Calamity Jane to his Publication
That's the only Kevin that came to mind. His mom yelling, "KEVIN!" GOOD FIND.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
19 January, 07:53

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
18 January, 06:35
wazzzup fren

Desiree Cutkomp @Desire81
19 January, 08:33
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
nothing is ever a coincidence

Leslie Werner @lwerne
19 January, 08:51
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Clever!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
17 January, 01:01

Frog Bandit @FrogFatCalves77
20 January, 11:16
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
So freaking true!

Candy Brown @Candyebee1
16 January, 11:20
He was delivering his speech from the Nixon Library in Yorba Linda, California.

Booms Incoming @HereComesDaBQQM
16 January, 11:40
In response Candy Brown to her Publication
The timing on it is impeccable, though.