Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
OH LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE…..
THE NIH HAS DONE A STUDY ON GROUNDING REVEALING HOW IMPORTANT IT IS FOR THE IMMUNE SYSYEM……….. HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THIS ONE? NATURE IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE BEST HEALER

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...
08:59 AM - May 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply
Ann Holden @Amandpms
17 May, 12:27
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
17 May, 12:13
I watched this documentary several years back. I was so impressed that I researched & purchsed a grounding mat for sleeping. Not as effective IMO as actual earth contact grounding but still helpful.
This is quite an inspiring documentary.
https://youtu.be/cRW0XO2xW...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
17 May, 03:08
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Steve Kroschel has also done filming for the Gerson Therapy Institute.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
16 May, 06:00
I graduated HS in my Minnetonka Moccasins. School admins= not impressed.

Me: "you'll find out."

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
16 May, 03:53
Us "hillbillies must know somfin eh?
No wonder it is OK to make fun of folks with no shoes on...

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
16 May, 01:42
is it earths frequency you atune to when grounding that is important?
7.83hz
☝️☝️☝️
i see a 17 there 😉

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
16 May, 01:13
Grounding, earthing, forest bathing! Have been doing it my whole life! I swear by it! Worse thing that ever happened to us was the development of rubber soled shoes…… Stops the grounding effects!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 May, 12:34
the grounding something simple lots of us as kids, nobody told us, we just did, running barefoot through the grass no matter day or night, in the south we caught lightning bugs, hammered holes in tops of mason jars, and put them in for a bit, gazing in that jar at all the sparkles of light, then opened the jar, twirled around and around and let them go free✨🤩

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
16 May, 12:59
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
My mom always said that the biggest problem she had with me as a baby and growing up was, as soon as she would put me in my car seat, or take me in a store, or anywhere… i would immediately take my shoes and socks off. I drove her nuts, having to constantly look for my lost shoes and socks…. lol. it all makes sense now. im still like that.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 May, 12:09
Earthing> almost the whole little town > Earthing!
Jim Lind got them started.
They swear by it!
https://earthinginstitute....

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 May, 11:59
Nana thanks my fren @jfkjrfan for introducing us to this yrs ago.😘
It is a real thing and it not only helps your Earth suit but also your soul.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
16 May, 11:52
Kick off your shoes and take off the sunglasses.

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
17 May, 10:25
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Sounds good, however, I can barley see already when i have my sunglasses on 😆

NEO ONE @Neo
12 July, 10:44
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Barefoot you also pick up a lot of minerals. More than you can suplement through food.

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
16 May, 11:39
There is a satanic reason babies are not allowed to touch their feet to the ground upon birth..... Mother Earth is ALIVE and LOVES each and every soul🙏

Hug a tree, them speak to it with your heart... get grounded, barefoot 🙏

Much Love Many Blessings