Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
16 May, 08:59
OH LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE…..
THE NIH HAS DONE A STUDY ON GROUNDING REVEALING HOW IMPORTANT IT IS FOR THE IMMUNE SYSYEM……….. HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THIS ONE? NATURE IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE BEST HEALER

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates @IceKates
Kick off your shoes and take off the sunglasses.
11:52 AM - May 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
NEO ONE @Neo
12 July, 10:44
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Barefoot you also pick up a lot of minerals. More than you can suplement through food.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
12 July, 12:48
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Yummy :)
I had my share of mud pies ~

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
17 May, 10:25
Sounds good, however, I can barley see already when i have my sunglasses on 😆

17 May, 01:05
In response Brian McCAnon to his Publication
I know I thought how can I do this. I just kept training my eyes to be sunglass-free. I also have to wear them still sometime when driving. I'm glad you said this because I had noticed a couple of weeks ago how my sunglasses are more for keeping the hair out of my face when driving or outdoors. Just do it for 20 minutes and work up to longer periods. Basically you are wanting your brain to send message to create more melatonin. Helps your mood too. Do protect your eyes in extreme conditions like snow blind.

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
16 May, 01:24
i went out and planted my garden and each thing i planted, i prayed over. i prayed for God to cleanse the ground I was planting in and I asked for a bountiful harvest. When everything was planted, i didn't wear gardening gloves because i wanted to work everything into the ground and feel it, i came away feeling such peace and that God was right beside me there. I am so thankful to have had that time to commune with The Most High and the garden is growing so well. i feel humbled and very blessed.

16 May, 01:42
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
Simply perfect!
How beautiful and the Faith that was planted will be grown with Love~

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
17 May, 10:19
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
🥰 Beautiful

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
16 May, 12:13
Every day...