Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
16 May, 08:59
OH LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE…..
THE NIH HAS DONE A STUDY ON GROUNDING REVEALING HOW IMPORTANT IT IS FOR THE IMMUNE SYSYEM……….. HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THIS ONE? NATURE IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE BEST HEALER

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 May, 12:34
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
the grounding something simple lots of us as kids, nobody told us, we just did, running barefoot through the grass no matter day or night, in the south we caught lightning bugs, hammered holes in tops of mason jars, and put them in for a bit, gazing in that jar at all the sparkles of light, then opened the jar, twirled around and around and let them go free✨🤩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
My mom always said that the biggest problem she had with me as a baby and growing up was, as soon as she would put me in my car seat, or take me in a store, or anywhere… i would immediately take my shoes and socks off. I drove her nuts, having to constantly look for my lost shoes and socks…. lol. it all makes sense now. im still like that.
12:59 PM - May 16, 2022
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 May, 01:19
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
first thing off for me is shoes too♥️as a little one mama would take me to fabric shop a lot, a fountain in front of shop, out of car, shoes off, into the splasing water💦 perhaps dysfunctional childhoods for some of us, but plenty of beautiful moments, memories