Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 May, 10:08
Good morning Patriots.
Race on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 May, 05:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nana used to always be up for bikes!
Rode a bike to work every day for years..
Would love to be able to ride again Bikes and Horses!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 May, 06:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
So pretty!!!

15 May, 06:20
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Thx hun bout 15 yrs ago loved to ride without helmet.
My whole childhood sliding around gravel roads and the farm on dirt bikes and riding horses. That was my neighborhoodies!
Miss them both terribly!
There are just some things you do in life that are just a freeing experience.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 May, 06:26
Sounds like a fun time!!!

15 May, 06:33
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
It was an amazing childhood. When I was younger tho I felt like I was missing out a bit on the whole frens and neighborhood stuff (there was no neighborhood) but that was all cause I had a blast everyday with my animals. Would not trade it for anything.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
i grew up away from the little town, didnt fit in so much, but we planted our food and gathered it all, a family thing, thought i was being deprived, took years to realize how good to grow up on the land, running barefoot, catching lightning bugs, windows rolled out to catch the breeze, and the food was so fookin good♥️
11:24 PM - May 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Victorious11 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victoria Walters, click on at the bottom under it