Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 May, 10:08
Good morning Patriots.
Race on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 May, 05:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nana used to always be up for bikes!
Rode a bike to work every day for years..
Would love to be able to ride again Bikes and Horses!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
15 May, 06:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana was, and still is, a hottie! ☺️

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
No, Nana is just an ol lady now with a bad back, but I have some damn fine memories!
Nana did everything I was big enough to do when I was younger.

There was a difference tho from some of the kids now tho, back then we did just about anything our imaginations could dream up but we NEVER NEVER did things that intentionally hurt anything or anyone else.
06:38 PM - May 15, 2022
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
15 May, 06:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Gotta try everything at least once. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

And also, I see a beautiful woman in your profile pic! 😏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 May, 07:17
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Thank you, and that really is a true statement, the hard things in life make us stronger.
Nana figured out a long time ago that in the end the ONLY THING WE WILL BE TAKING WITH US when we leave these Earth suits are the memories we make while we are here.