Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
13 May, 07:05
"A new bombshell study that was just published by researchers in Sweden found that, within a Petri dish, the synthetic mRNA from the Pfizer vaccine is able to enter human liver cells, and then be reverse-transcribed into spike DNA.

The reason that this is such a big deal is because this scenario was something that both health experts as well as the fact-checkers have said—for over a year now—couldn’t possibly happen." https://www.theepochtimes....

Who could have guess that injecting shite from known fraudsters under conditions of obvious subterfuge and naked coercion might be a bad idea?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 May, 12:48
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Even the numbers say its evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
13 May, 03:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
TS = 12:48 > 12:12 > 12:21.

Can’t wait to see them all go down for Crimes Against Humanity.

https://trumpwhitehouse.ar...

Personal note:

One of my brothers (a retired doctor) has Parkinson’s Disease, and also has Prostate Cancer. The cancer was in remission, and being successfully controlled by medication for years, until he took the jabs (None of my family wanted to hear anything I had to say, because many are in the medical field and are “experts”). It broke my heart when he recently notified our family that the medication had stopped working and he had been given less than a year to live. I’ve since shared more information with him about the vaccines and about cures for cancer that wii be made available. I wanted to give him hope.

I pray the cures come in time for him, and for so many other victims of this evil. It has to stop.

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
14 May, 12:24
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Look into Ivermectin/Cancer. There are many peer reviewed articles on PubMed. My sister got the jab, ended up with cancer and now is on Hospice. Bought a Nebulizer for her and am putting liquid Iver. into it (animal injectable) so she can inhale it. Liquid and paste work well on humans. My brother also has cancer and has been on the paste and is doing much better with side effects... since he started it. Good luck with sharing information especially with the med. community, most have blinders on.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
14 May, 01:17
In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication
I appreciate the advice, but as I said, my family will not listen to anything I say, as they are convinced that I am at best a “conspiracy theorist”. They are squarely in the camp of the willfully ignorant. It breaks my heart, but I can’t force them to see the light. All my siblings, and their children (my nieces and nephews) are grown adults. Many are or were medical professionals, who can’t fathom the idea that they have been lied to, or worse, that they have unknowingly been complicit in crimes against humanity. It’s a nightmare. So I pray, and ask anyone so inclined to say a prayer on our behalf.

Mary Gessler @MaryG
This is what I mean by willful ignorance —

My sister actually texted this to me today — I’m in tears and needed to share my heartbreak with someone. Please, pray.

“I don’t want or need to know the truth either Mary. That’s not the world I live in everyday.”
03:48 PM - May 15, 2022
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Gessler, click on at the bottom under it