Jason Webber @Haldir1970
It is easy to find a reason to be afraid when you are constantly looking for things to fear.

All things are choices. Let’s choose to think only of what the “best is yet to come” looks like.

Focus on feeling happier than you have been - I promise you, you will find every reason to be uttery overjoyed.

I love you, but more imprtantly, God loves you infinitely and unconditionally.

❤️
03:26 PM - May 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
15 May, 11:30
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
No fear. We have been freed from the shackles of deceit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
15 May, 08:41
FAITH > fear

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
15 May, 08:42
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
Amen!!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 May, 07:57
Your heart's desire & emotions plus the action of belief that it has already happened, becomes your manifestation.
We are all very powerful = our thoughts and esp spoken words are the conduit for the manifestation, 24/7 awake and while we sleep, we are moving fwd.

Miss. Messina @Messina
15 May, 02:19
True Story ❤️

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
15 May, 09:55
Last night I dreamed a giant was whipping a crowd of people around me, and even though his whip barely glanced me, I strode up to the front of the crowd and looked way up and demanded the giant's whip and he gave it to me!
Lol! Even in our dreams we fight.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
15 May, 10:27
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Indeed we do! I would even argue that we do some of our hardest work & fighting out of our earthly bodies when we “dream.”

About 5 years ago I had a very similar dream. In mine, I was one of may people in gladiatorial type area. I & the people I was with were to be the objects of some terrible spectacle - many had already died terrible deaths, their remains strewn around (it was macbre - & I won’t go further with details).

There was a giant demon - with a whip. It must have been 30’ tall, horrible face & it would let out these hideous, bone chilling screams as it walked the arena floor looking for victims. I only remember that the people I was with were hiding somehow, & I somehow did something that confounded the demon & it helped the others escape (I lose details here). The last thing I remembered was that - whatever I had done, the demon had essentially lost. As I made my way away from it (escape?) it could not follow - but screamed in terrible rage.

Miss. Messina @Messina
15 May, 02:20
In response New Years Day to her Publication
lol sounds familiar

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
15 May, 02:03
Mental chains are the hardest to break!!

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
14 May, 11:56
we are co-creators, God bless you for the reminder to all that as we process the small, maybe knee jerk reactions turn it over with gratitude to be part of God's plan and just imagine the amazing future that is in store for His humanity, in His light and love for each other. 📯🤍📯🙏
Yes we are facing the Evil One in each of our own way. The rollercoaster of this historic battle continues externally, still we must pray on, love on, imagine on. Help each other and no matter how tired you are, you will rise up to the next cause placed before you to give your all to the next devine being in need because, You can, the second you step down and become the channel of Almighty God!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
14 May, 11:57
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
Amen! God bless you Patriot.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 May, 11:41
The phrase that Nana heard last year that has stuck with me more than anything else I have heard was from ThorHan when he said,
"It is impossible to free people that refuse to let go of their chains"

Change your thoughts Change your life!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
14 May, 11:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Amen!! ❤️

suZy Connolly @suZq14
14 May, 08:22
. I got a friend in Jesus 🙏

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
14 May, 09:42
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
Amen. Me too - and anyone who choses Jesus.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
14 May, 09:45
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
It is crippling, but when we realize we have a choice in all things, we understand that we hold the key to the cage.

God bless you Patriot. ❤️🙏🏻

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
14 May, 04:26
gotta fight back the matrix ai that sends us thoughts that aren't our own. i've visualized the home i want and the freedom i deserve for 30 years and, well - still waiting for the manifestation. thoughts are absolutely important - but we also have to realize we are not in real space/the real universe.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
14 May, 05:27
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
I believe, when we find ourselves taking action in the direction of the things we are trying to manifest, that this is manifestation in-progress. Are you finding that you are doing things that would be in line with manifesting the things you desire?

Wil Wagner @BabyLoneWolf
14 May, 03:58
all i see are clowns my life is a circus

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
14 May, 03:38
This is all truth
❤👊❤❤

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
14 May, 03:31
What you focus on manifests, focus on God. Focus on Love.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
14 May, 03:32
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Amen!!