Jason Webber @Haldir1970
14 May, 03:26
It is easy to find a reason to be afraid when you are constantly looking for things to fear.

All things are choices. Let’s choose to think only of what the “best is yet to come” looks like.

Focus on feeling happier than you have been - I promise you, you will find every reason to be uttery overjoyed.

I love you, but more imprtantly, God loves you infinitely and unconditionally.

❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
we are co-creators, God bless you for the reminder to all that as we process the small, maybe knee jerk reactions turn it over with gratitude to be part of God's plan and just imagine the amazing future that is in store for His humanity, in His light and love for each other. 📯🤍📯🙏
Yes we are facing the Evil One in each of our own way. The rollercoaster of this historic battle continues externally, still we must pray on, love on, imagine on. Help each other and no matter how tired you are, you will rise up to the next cause placed before you to give your all to the next devine being in need because, You can, the second you step down and become the channel of Almighty God!
11:56 PM - May 14, 2022
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jgkagen5 in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
14 May, 11:57
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
Amen! God bless you Patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
15 May, 12:39
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Bless you, Brother for the inspiration. 🙏🙌. It is, by chance moments of redemption for my other less connected moments of expression. 😉
Forever greatful to be here now with some of the most amazing global Patriots.👊👍