Jason Webber @Haldir1970
14 May, 03:26
It is easy to find a reason to be afraid when you are constantly looking for things to fear.

All things are choices. Let’s choose to think only of what the “best is yet to come” looks like.

Focus on feeling happier than you have been - I promise you, you will find every reason to be uttery overjoyed.

I love you, but more imprtantly, God loves you infinitely and unconditionally.

❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
15 May, 09:55
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Last night I dreamed a giant was whipping a crowd of people around me, and even though his whip barely glanced me, I strode up to the front of the crowd and looked way up and demanded the giant's whip and he gave it to me!
Lol! Even in our dreams we fight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
Indeed we do! I would even argue that we do some of our hardest work & fighting out of our earthly bodies when we “dream.”

About 5 years ago I had a very similar dream. In mine, I was one of may people in gladiatorial type area. I & the people I was with were to be the objects of some terrible spectacle - many had already died terrible deaths, their remains strewn around (it was macbre - & I won’t go further with details).

There was a giant demon - with a whip. It must have been 30’ tall, horrible face & it would let out these hideous, bone chilling screams as it walked the arena floor looking for victims. I only remember that the people I was with were hiding somehow, & I somehow did something that confounded the demon & it helped the others escape (I lose details here). The last thing I remembered was that - whatever I had done, the demon had essentially lost. As I made my way away from it (escape?) it could not follow - but screamed in terrible rage.
10:27 AM - May 15, 2022
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Miss. Messina @Messina
15 May, 02:22
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
we wear demons out :)