Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
11 May, 09:16
Holding the line means being "comfortable with being uncomfortable". We have to endure being stripped of all kinds of civil liberties, kept in a "holding pattern" for our own safety, and repress our natural urge to fight in the ways that are unhelpful. It's like having to be a farmer when you want to be a soldier, because you're planing your future harvest in a war zone.

Psychological war is real war. Never let anyone tell you otherwise.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 May, 01:12
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Sometimes it is hard to keep the sword in the sheath, but here in the reality lies at the moment.

As Juan says the only good Marine is a live Marine. Keep your head down while the 2 sides fight it out.

Truth of it is imho:
[they] try hard to bring us into the streets to create a NEVER ENDING civil war.

Reality is:
badass as Patriots are we are so out weaponed on the git-go we cant compete with things like DEW weapons, Body Heat Tanks and that is just some of the ones we know about, so the legal take down, information war it the way to go it appears.

We should only bring into battle in the streets as a last resort and even then we should not do it in that way imo, pouring out weaponized into the streets to be taken out is not a great plan for a last resort either.
Combat take down tactics hit and run would be the preference.

When the time for nationwide PEACEFUL PROTESTS will be obvious when the time is right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
12 May, 03:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes, but it is said that the military is coming ... right now when Tier 4 folks are to be contacted ... perhaps the lowest Tier will be sqeezed/forced out ... you know, the useless eaters ... I've never known the common people to be helped so much as what Nesara promises ... it's hard to believe ... easier to believe we are getting played with promises that will never manifest so that we do not go to arms and never get together except online, which can be effectively monitored ... everything is set up for the rich for hundreds of years to come, perhaps through the next Millennium.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Well the way Nana sees it is this, just my own opinion, but we had NO CHANCE with the cabal, they were going to murder most of us and torture the rest.

We were out weaponed from the start with only the chance of scattered resistance for yrs until finally all would be exterminated.
They were going to reset the game again and start over soon anyway, just as they have done for 1000's of yrs.

Our ONLY hope was God sending Q, the big beings to help change everything. I can see for myself that God sent Angelics to assist them.

As it stands, imho there is a better than average chance that they are really for us, and I will take my chances with Q and the Angels that it will be better than remaining under the cabal.
Actually what I see in my visions is an amazing future.
10:52 PM - May 12, 2022
In response Julia Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
13 May, 06:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Who are the 'big beings'?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 May, 09:10
In response Julia Bradley to her Publication
Q team assists