Doq Holliday @doqholliday
It’s obvious banks are going to die.

Go visit your local bank and look at their computers and notice how slow their employees all move and operate.

Imagine being the person that thinks banks could handle quantum computing.

You think someone like Trump & Jr. would put the future of our financial system in the hands of banks? lol
06:42 PM - May 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
15 May, 06:34
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
many many lols

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherry Slape @sslape
13 May, 11:27
If there are no banks at all, how will we keep our money then? What will my credit union handle the money i have in there? Will it just be a new system in the old building kind of thing? I cant go draw all my money out and keep it at home, that would be way too dangerous. So what will our future banking look like do you think?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 May, 10:44
That will be a great start!

Wonder how they laughed when the families set up this system to start with:
Cant you hear it now:
Let's create a banking system where the idiots actually pay us to loan them their own money, no wait let's also charge them to use their own money daily even better, and icing on the cake we will make them think WE are doing them SUCH A FAVOR.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
13 May, 06:17
BRUH
any request the bankers all "yes let me git my manager to halp mEh"
braindead nerds thats facts🤣🤣🤣🤣

Rusty Shackleford @RShackleford
13 May, 02:17
Funny you should mention that. My family was just talking about how are bank was like a Ghost town. Very empty, little to nothing happening.

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
12 May, 08:31
i cant wait to switch careers or help humanity out on the Enterprise. whatever they have planned i’m in. be sweet making 3D pribted homes and communities or farming too. at least some banks around here in CT finally dropping their employees mask mandates.

God Wins @Nous
12 May, 08:22
Trump & Jr.
I like that !

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
12 May, 08:12
We love you, Q+!!

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
12 May, 07:28
I would like place toget the bills.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 May, 10:48
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Need some changes:
The Statue of Liberty is a Pagan Goddess.
White House designed as part of Satanic City = Washington DC
Astronauts on the moon didn't happen.

Not Important @Notimportant
13 May, 10:49
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
I said before, as beautiful as these are, I hope these are not true, because their are still lies on these bills & we should not start a new system to help & assist humanity with or based on lies.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
12 May, 07:19
I've seen warnings about the banks collapsing from many sources. It looks like it's about to happen, which is good since I have a near zero balance and my credit cards are about maxed out.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
12 May, 08:23
In response David Treciak to his Publication
same!

Bay 17d @Bay17d
12 May, 07:09
Thank you Doq! 🇺🇸🦅 #KennedyVision 🕶

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
12 May, 07:07
Good friend at a small local bank justvtold me they changed their computer system.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 May, 08:14
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
🧐

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
13 May, 10:43
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
all the banks changed their computer systems back in 2020 that’s the reason everything was locked down not because of Covid it was because the banks were changing everything over…..

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
12 May, 07:03
2023: “what’s a bank?” - @vincentkennedy

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
12 May, 06:51
Ready to see that asshoe flip the seal.