Doq Holliday @doqholliday
12 May, 06:42
It’s obvious banks are going to die.

Go visit your local bank and look at their computers and notice how slow their employees all move and operate.

Imagine being the person that thinks banks could handle quantum computing.

You think someone like Trump & Jr. would put the future of our financial system in the hands of banks? lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 @Blaine13
I would like place toget the bills.
07:28 PM - May 12, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Blaine13 in this post can reply
Not Important @Notimportant
13 May, 10:49
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
I said before, as beautiful as these are, I hope these are not true, because their are still lies on these bills & we should not start a new system to help & assist humanity with or based on lies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 May, 10:48
Need some changes:
The Statue of Liberty is a Pagan Goddess.
White House designed as part of Satanic City = Washington DC
Astronauts on the moon didn't happen.

Cindy Shadrick @PoodlesRock
12 May, 08:29
We never went to the moon

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
12 May, 09:26
In response Cindy Shadrick to his Publication
Be nice to teplace moon pic with jr's pic
Maybe someday...

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
12 May, 07:49
We should have President Trump on one of these bills.