Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
12 May, 06:53
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
sounds like the official nwo kicks off 5-22. nice to have the warning shot. kind of like Putin announcing he's attacking the ukraine on Wed ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
12 May, 06:51
NWO KICK OFF

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
12 May, 06:43
dr Tam is not only Canada's Health Minister (put in by Justine) but was made GLOBAL health advocate for WORLD BY WHO....I sent this to my CoC and asked who knew this?.. the answer I got was 'safe and effective...awkk..safe and effective' from the Col in charge of Med Intel Unit (based solely in Ottawa)

reaper myer @reapermyer
12 May, 06:41
is the queen romana dildo still around

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
12 May, 06:32
And now you know why Pedeau wants the guns taken away...