Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
01 February, 02:52
*HUGE INFO - The fencing around the Capitol looks just like the perimeter outline Mike Pompeo was looking at on Jan 14 from the WH and is DT-POTUS looking at live video surveillance at the WWH?

**MP tweeted a Bible passage that leads to
Q 241 about the White House having live security cameras.

***(When does a caged bird sing?)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
gcb 910 donated @gcb910
01 February, 06:04
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Good finds!
Anyone know what BIRD (all caps) stands for?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
02 February, 10:44
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
Holy shit! Look. BIRD

Since its inception in 1977, BIRD has approved 1000 projects with leading companies in the U.S., for example: ADM, American Red Cross, Applied Materials, Avaya, Bayer Pharmaceutical, Becton Dickinson, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Eastman Kodak, General Dynamics, General Electric, Guidant, IBM, J&J, KLA- Tencor, Molex, Motorola, Procter & Gamble, SanDisk, Spansion, Telcordia, Texas Instruments, Tyco and many others. See http://projectsdb.birdf.co... for a complete database of BIRD projects.

https://www.birdf.com/What...

gcb 910 @gcb910
Still like thinking about when a caged bird sings.....but the all caps got my attention.
Great info! Thanks!!

Saving Israel for last? I still don't know what that means but this is interesting:
BIRD is an acronym for Israel-U.S. Binational Industrial Research and Development. The BIRD Foundation’s mission is to stimulate, promote and support industrial R&D of mutual benefit to the U.S. and Israel.

The partnership started in 1977 and has funded projects totalling
$10 Billion to date.
01:05 PM - Feb 02, 2021
In response Mara Mara to her Publication
Only people mentioned by gcb910 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from gcb 910, click on at the bottom under it