Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
11 May, 09:22
We would do well to make our own deodorant with non toxic ingredients.

Homemade Deodorant

1/4 cup coconut oil
3-4 ounces beeswax
1 Tablespoon cornstarch
2 Tablespoons baking soda

Peppermint Essential Oil
Tea tree Essential Oil

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
I read about the ingredients in our deodorant and decided to make a switch. I was working remotely and had the luxury of not using deodorant for a couple days. I would use witch hazel in my armpits. I noticed after several days there were some pockets of fluid in my armpits and I thought what the heck. Well it went away. The only thing I could I think of is the sweat glands in that area were starting to work again. The only Brand I found that seems safe is NATIVE. Lots of different aromas and they have a nice body wash that is phosphorus free. The body wash is great lots of lather Soft skin. The deodorant is nice. If it gets really hot out I can see where I’ll have to use the witch hazel maybe midday. I’m determined not to go back to the chemicals. This is really helpful I appreciate it. May To make some. Will keep you posted.
09:38 PM - May 11, 2022
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Green8700 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Green 8700, click on at the bottom under it