Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
We would do well to make our own deodorant with non toxic ingredients.

Homemade Deodorant

1/4 cup coconut oil
3-4 ounces beeswax
1 Tablespoon cornstarch
2 Tablespoons baking soda

Peppermint Essential Oil
Tea tree Essential Oil
09:22 PM - May 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by DorotheaTN in this post can reply
rolandkhan @rolandkhan
11 May, 09:51
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Am I the only one that's not bothered by the smell of other humans?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
11 May, 09:45
I like to keep it Simple: First I spray Witch Hazel, then have baking powder in salt shaker & shake it on. Sometimes add Essential Oil.
That's it! Or sometimes I use a Salt Rock after spraying the Witch Hazel, & that keeps me dry. Easy & Affordable~

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
11 May, 09:38
I read about the ingredients in our deodorant and decided to make a switch. I was working remotely and had the luxury of not using deodorant for a couple days. I would use witch hazel in my armpits. I noticed after several days there were some pockets of fluid in my armpits and I thought what the heck. Well it went away. The only thing I could I think of is the sweat glands in that area were starting to work again. The only Brand I found that seems safe is NATIVE. Lots of different aromas and they have a nice body wash that is phosphorus free. The body wash is great lots of lather Soft skin. The deodorant is nice. If it gets really hot out I can see where I’ll have to use the witch hazel maybe midday. I’m determined not to go back to the chemicals. This is really helpful I appreciate it. May To make some. Will keep you posted.