Martin Geddes @martingeddes
When i peer into discussions of my former tech industry associates, they are completely disconnected from reality. Yet these are supposedly responsible adults, and they have nice houses, drive nice cars, and are no doubt saving up for a pension. Meanwhile, let's just say I have a "contrasting" existence, having upgraded from my "posh squat" in London — but still always just getting by close to my overdraft limit. Saving for old age? Fuggedaboudit. But I am content and free (and not jabbed or insane).
05:54 PM - May 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Ken Mac @KenMac
11 May, 06:25
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Quoting Le Clash:

An' I'll never forget the smile on my face
'Cause I knew where you would be
An' if you're in the crown 🇬🇧 tonight
Have a drink on me

But go easy
Step lightly
Stay free 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 May, 06:20
Press in, they been trying to squeeze me out decades fiat wise, supposed to wear us out. GUESS who is still swinging. I have found God will literally bring miracles right to your front door. HANG tight, and they lose selling out. JS>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
11 May, 06:07
We are given one life. Enjoy it and find rest in the mercy of our dear Lord.

I do.

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
11 May, 06:05

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 May, 05:56
Non GMO & sane? Priceless.