Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 May, 05:21
Just sold my sports car to buy more XRP. Only got 10MPG makin it undrivable at these gas prices.
Hope XRP stays low while money is clearing.

In addition Ripple closed its Pre IPO and is fully subscribed. They are in the perfect position for regulations.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
11 May, 05:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
@Vincentkennedy

What are your non financial advisor thoughts on cardano?

If you chose not to answer a red panda will suffice!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Due to upcoming regulations sticking with ISO 20022 coins.
05:39 PM - May 11, 2022
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
11 May, 06:00
Considering I had to pay in to federal and state after we already had 13,000 taken out in those taxes… my property just got revalued and taxes went up.. I will be continuing to buy and can food Wish I could afford to buy coin..but I cannot. But good luck to everyone that can 🍀

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 May, 05:47
👍 Was gonna put part of my refund on xlm but when I was at coinflip yesterday 40 min from home...app couldn't verify my connection...so I came home & got some xrp. Win either way. I cant get anyone to see how the whole world, especially the financial world is changing under our feet. I never liked that rug being pulled out from under you feeling....AND THESE PEOPLE GOT IT COMING IN SPADES!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
11 May, 05:41
I am forced to concur!

Facts don't care about your feelings.

Bless Up VK!