Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 May, 05:21
Just sold my sports car to buy more XRP. Only got 10MPG makin it undrivable at these gas prices.
Hope XRP stays low while money is clearing.

In addition Ripple closed its Pre IPO and is fully subscribed. They are in the perfect position for regulations.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to get some XRP but I'm scared knowing nothing about it... Gaaahhhh...
05:33 PM - May 11, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
11 May, 05:49
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Put away food instead. Crypto has been crashing. Luna, a crypto, has dropped from $100 to $1 in a week. Food and gas are better investments. IMO. Stay safe, friends.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
11 May, 06:34
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
TY Erin... I'm still researching all possibilities, I know I don't like the name "Crypto" but I do like Blockchain and precious metal backed named items, just no like CRYPTo....Blaahhhhhhh😎

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
11 May, 05:48
totally with you! not one for investing bc totally clueless

but i did try to buy it twice, thought i did,
then saw that it didn't go thru bank
(tho there was enough money)

i take it as a sign to stick w/ what i know!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
11 May, 06:30
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
LOL I agree, the whole thing is new but you know we will have to learn soon...I wouldn't mind getting a "Wallet" and using it like an ATM and bank account eventually but it's all confusing, there are so many choices..and what companies to trust..I look for the word blockchain and then I get a good vibe..

Still researching Uphold and another called ...um (oh carp I've already forgotten the name) see!!! Gaahhhhh🤣

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
11 May, 05:47
Me too. Happy for those that understand how it works but that doesn't help those of us that don't understand where to start.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
11 May, 06:44
In response Made In America to her Publication
This explains all of it well but I'm still trying to go through it all. Maybe it'll help you..https://www.qfs1776.com

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
11 May, 05:41
Same… especially after I got hacked

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
11 May, 05:43
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
on the Robinhood App

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
11 May, 06:37
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Oh Nooooo!!! I would be leery too then... Yikes.😳

Well let's wait a bit longer and see what else VK has to say about what he uses to hold his XRP... I'm all ears..🙌