Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 May, 05:21
Just sold my sports car to buy more XRP. Only got 10MPG makin it undrivable at these gas prices.
Hope XRP stays low while money is clearing.

In addition Ripple closed its Pre IPO and is fully subscribed. They are in the perfect position for regulations.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
11 May, 05:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to get some XRP but I'm scared knowing nothing about it... Gaaahhhh...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
11 May, 05:41
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Same… especially after I got hacked

Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
11 May, 06:46
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Try looking into this, may help us understand more on what is coming.. https://www.qfs1776.com
Good luck, 💞

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
11 May, 07:11
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Thank Q!