Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
20 July, 10:12
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
An Earth Year is comprised of roughly
13 orbits of the Moon around the Earth
13 Moon Days, or revolutions of the Moon on it's axis
13 Sun Days, or revolutions of the Sun on it's axis

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
20 July, 10:12
An Earth Year is comprised of roughly
13 orbits of the Moon around the Earth
13 Moon Days, or revolutions of the Moon on it's axis
13 Sun Days, or revolutions of the Sun on it's axis

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
20 July, 10:07
hmmm, we would have had experienced multiple transitions of Summer occurring in Winter?
now I'll watch the video.

Mary Lennox @Veritable
19 July, 01:26
Hence April Fool's Day

"Some historians speculate that April Fools’ Day dates back to 1582, when France switched from the Julian calendar to the Gregorian calendar, as called for by the Council of Trent in 1563. In the Julian Calendar, as in the Hindu calendar, the new year began with the spring equinox around April 1.

People who were slow to get the news or failed to recognize that the start of the new year had moved to January 1 and continued to celebrate it during the last week of March through April 1 became the butt of jokes and hoaxes and were called 'April fools.'"

Dottie French @DotOn777
18 July, 09:41
Aha !

As soon as I began receiving Widow Benefits under Social Security, I realized 'something' was seriously wrong with my lifetime accumulation and distribution of money.

I get SS THE SECOND WEDNESDAY OF EVERY month.

My monthly allotment would arrive between the 7th and 15th of every month...some months are 4 weeks. then~the dreaded 5th week appeared~I must wait 5 weeks for my monthly payment. It is during this time I began to think seriously about the .c.a.l.e.n.d.a.r.

It never made sense...until I did the research.

David Straight is straight as an arrow on this. It should start to make sense to you if you let go of the programming and accept another concept.

IMHO****if this information triggers you*****research it until you find the smoking gun that triggered you. It is just that simple.

Honest.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
18 July, 09:30
Soo awesome!
What is the missing month called, and what number is it?

suZy Connolly @suZq14
18 July, 09:29
Ethiopia are in 2014

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
17 May, 09:27
Part 1 of 6

EXCELLENT! Love this guy!

https://youtu.be/K7I4nFg1m...
Out of Babylon with David Straight Part 1 - YouTube

Part 1 of a series of 8 videos presented by David Straight from the Out of Babylon Conference hosted at Church of Glad Tidings June 4-6, 2021.David is a form...

Elizabeth Kelly @Elizabeth_SS
11 May, 01:23
David Straight is brilliant! Oh how I wish I knew the information he shares when I was younger ... but so thankful to have found him now! He's the only truther my husband will listen to without 🙄

NEO ONE @Neo
11 May, 12:44
Look at the most computer desktops.
Running with 60hz.
No coincidence.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
18 July, 09:30
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Yep!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
11 May, 09:36
euh 🙄ben zut

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 May, 09:01
Is he on peyote. lol JK, HAPPY TODAY patriots. SORRY not eight years older. lol

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 May, 09:08
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
First thought, FAK no I am NOT eight years older. lol I cut up, I can't help it.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 May, 08:58
I just love this man, DLS, and he's said before he educated himself ... very impressive. When did he have the time to do that???
He's everywhere at once.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
11 May, 08:48
litty

okay i messed up. 2/5 > 12/5. said before i was born 11/5. i am imperfect 😂 12/5 then if Apr =1 and n =1-13.

still a 25 in there !

vibes

Ion Papa @Ionia
11 May, 08:42