Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
09 May, 07:23
Just my 2 cents-I have been racking my brain as to WHY President Trump would endorse the oz. I have heard the President likes to put evil in front, the oz sought forgiveness, the oz is a double agent, etc, etc,.....I KNOW President Trump is super smart and strategic. What if Pennsylvania, right now, is so evil that the only way President Trump could come in and have a rally was to endorse the oz. With antifa and blm on the move again and so many illegal migrant militias here, maybe Pennsylvania is something major...I am just spit balling here, but why where there so many mules in Pennsylvania versus other cities???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
I live in Pennsylvania. Our Governor, Tom Wolf, is as corrupt as the day is long. He comes from Nazi bloodlines. He and state Attorney General Josh Shapiro conspired to cheat in the 2020 general election. Shapiro was up for re-election in 2020. He was trailing by roughly 400,000 votes when the counting "stopped." There is no way that he made up that large of a deficit. Trump is touting Oz for a reason. My belief is that he is attempting to expose just how corrupt Pennsylvania actually is.
07:39 AM - May 09, 2022
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
11 May, 08:40
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
also in PA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
laura rosario @Lauracr
11 May, 07:58
Im in PA to It Soo corrupt!!! This is the Drama queen Susan Wild State rep Maureen Madden and Mayor Tarah Probst Wolf was here to see them all recently Also Right before the Stolen election Rudy Giuliani made a trip to my little corrupt town

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
11 May, 07:43
I live in NC and I have seen pics of Cooper with CCP. He cheated to win in 2020. Dirtbags!

Carmina Smith @gamma1
11 May, 07:14
Also in PA and agree! Hopefully this beady eyed snake has been dealt with!

Mike Anon @Mike314
11 May, 07:18
In response Carmina Smith to her Publication
Anything short of him being executed and I'll be extremely disappointed.

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
11 May, 12:16
Agree 100% wrt the guv & the AG...
Here's an ADDITIONAL layer of DELIBERATE phuckery BEING BUILT in to PA's "HEALTH CARE" system, to the great harm of our CITIZENS.
Hospital SYSTEMS are being TOLD they MAY NOT "share" test reports outside their own SYSTEM.
I will be EXPLICIT for clarity's SAKE.
I'm a retired MD w/deep roots in Admin, PA,etc.. My neurologist, currently in Penn's network, ordered MRI of my head, which I had done @ hospial in Pitt's network. I got disc of images... never did get official READ OUT by Pitt RADIOLOGIST (got billed, tho).
Spoke to MY dr.'s office today, ASKED for copy of REPORT, was TOLD staff had MASSIVE in service RETRAINING how in PA these "HEALTH SYSTEMS" won't be SENDING REPORTS to the ORDERING PHYSICIAN, if test's DONE in different NETWORK?!
It could not POSSIBLY happen w/ NORMALLY FUNCTIONING MEDICAL ETHICS & JUDICIAL SYSTEMS, so that tells you how undermined our civil protections ARE here.
"Doc" Zeke Imanuel @ Penn is a NWO fanatic.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
09 May, 09:31
Wolfe was in scranton last week to talk about small businesses!!! Not Wilkes-Barre.....probably due to the fact the downtown is gone but the mayor dropped 65,000 to create an ice rink AFTER Christmas
this is the kids for cash area......guessing the keystone is about the rxposure of this state
The head of Children and Youth was arrested last August....nothing yet into the investigation ran by Shapiro yet....still ripping poor families apart for a profit

Mike Anon @Mike314
11 May, 08:28
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Shapiro can go fuck himself. And yes, I'll say it to his face.

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
09 May, 07:43
Wolfe was also one of those governors' that killed nursing home folks....EVIL!!!!

Mike Anon @Mike314
09 May, 07:45
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Yes he was.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
09 May, 07:41
Agree 100%.