Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
Just my 2 cents-I have been racking my brain as to WHY President Trump would endorse the oz. I have heard the President likes to put evil in front, the oz sought forgiveness, the oz is a double agent, etc, etc,.....I KNOW President Trump is super smart and strategic. What if Pennsylvania, right now, is so evil that the only way President Trump could come in and have a rally was to endorse the oz. With antifa and blm on the move again and so many illegal migrant militias here, maybe Pennsylvania is something major...I am just spit balling here, but why where there so many mules in Pennsylvania versus other cities???
07:23 AM - May 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
09 May, 07:47
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Yes - I have been wondering about this as well - but as you said - Trump is always 2 steps ahead - will be interesting to see how this plays out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
09 May, 07:39
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
I live in Pennsylvania. Our Governor, Tom Wolf, is as corrupt as the day is long. He comes from Nazi bloodlines. He and state Attorney General Josh Shapiro conspired to cheat in the 2020 general election. Shapiro was up for re-election in 2020. He was trailing by roughly 400,000 votes when the counting "stopped." There is no way that he made up that large of a deficit. Trump is touting Oz for a reason. My belief is that he is attempting to expose just how corrupt Pennsylvania actually is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
laura rosario @Lauracr
11 May, 07:58
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Im in PA to It Soo corrupt!!! This is the Drama queen Susan Wild State rep Maureen Madden and Mayor Tarah Probst Wolf was here to see them all recently Also Right before the Stolen election Rudy Giuliani made a trip to my little corrupt town

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
11 May, 08:40
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
also in PA