Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
07 May, 11:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
bhagood 123 @bhagood123
07 May, 12:28
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
This post was on April 14th

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
07 May, 12:50
In response bhagood 123 to his Publication
WE are to 'PRAY WITHOUT CEASING".... for Me personally, I ALWAYS PRAY for My POTUS Trump and FLOTUS Melania and the ENTIRE rest of the FAMILY. It's who I AM and what I do and 'PRAY" is just talking outward or inward and having a personal relationship with OUR creator GOD. My POTUS Trump walks with a personal relationship with Yeshua, his savior. I absolutely LOVE this FAMILY. They are full of LIFE, with ALL it's Up's and downs. And through it all, THEY want the BEST for AMERICA.

Kathy Scott @Kat4Truth
07 May, 01:55
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
I also pray that President Trump will have discernment regarding his advisors.

Only people mentioned by 2GreenThumbs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ana McMurry, click on at the bottom under it