Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
07 May, 11:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
bhagood 123 @bhagood123
07 May, 12:28
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
This post was on April 14th

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
WE are to 'PRAY WITHOUT CEASING".... for Me personally, I ALWAYS PRAY for My POTUS Trump and FLOTUS Melania and the ENTIRE rest of the FAMILY. It's who I AM and what I do and 'PRAY" is just talking outward or inward and having a personal relationship with OUR creator GOD. My POTUS Trump walks with a personal relationship with Yeshua, his savior. I absolutely LOVE this FAMILY. They are full of LIFE, with ALL it's Up's and downs. And through it all, THEY want the BEST for AMERICA.
12:50 PM - May 07, 2022
In response bhagood 123 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 2GreenThumbs in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 May, 04:51
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
i pray for this family too, totally respect them for the sacrifices they have made to carry these burdens♥️

Kathy Scott @Kat4Truth
07 May, 01:55
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
I also pray that President Trump will have discernment regarding his advisors.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
07 May, 06:12
In response Kathy Scott to her Publication
AMEN, AMEN, AMEN!!!!