Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Violet *** @Violetfire
23 June, 10:33
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Agree with this message so STFU.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
09 May, 11:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silent NQ More @The_Nameless
09 May, 04:22
But this is not Flynn's true account though? (unless I missed something?/)

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
09 May, 05:41
Flynn worries me a bit, but I whole heartedly agree with this. Maybe he is talking about himself here too. We don't know what goes on behind the scenes. It's been a roller coaster.

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
08 May, 08:16
Amen! God bless President Trump and God bless America! 🇺🇲

Daryl Robinsen @DarylRobinsen
08 May, 01:12
General Flynn is a true patriot

Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
08 May, 08:02
probably happening becuase of the shittily planned “optics”

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
08 May, 03:36

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
08 May, 02:52
He gave up everything.
He knew his life, and the lives of his family, would forever change.
He knew [knows] the consequences.
A man who had everything.
Why do it?
Q

Cax SCx @Cax
08 May, 01:00
Is this the same man who says Trump needs to move on from 2020? 🤔

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
07 May, 11:54
I am feeling a little anxious. VK went dark last mother’s day. VK i really appreciate how you rally us and keep us vibing high.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
07 May, 10:56
🙏🙏🙏

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
07 May, 10:19

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
07 May, 10:18
VK, You ever hear of Z Wave Switches ?
I Had 3 of them Go bad on 2 seperate Circuits in my house. They are light Switches that can be Controlled with a phone App. freaky Coincidence…. How Do 3 of 6 switches go bad on 2 seperate Breakers ( Foyer 15 amp & Laundry 15 amp)

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
07 May, 10:19
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
4/6 not 3/6 Blown

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
07 May, 09:00
EXACTLY this.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
07 May, 07:54
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯!

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
07 May, 07:13
Amen. I cannot even imagine what he and his family and the true patriots are going through and have been through. I support him 100%. May God continue to watch over him and all humanity.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
07 May, 07:13

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
07 May, 06:21
Love you, DoQ+/Trump! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
07 May, 06:02
I have only one opinion : I love Trump and honor Him

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
07 May, 05:55
When you know, you know. I will defend this man and speak this truth to anyone that shoots cia talking points my way.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
07 May, 05:30
I completely agree with this post. These naysayers are all completely interested in what THEY want to happen. They are not doing anything constructive tearing down the MAGA movement or the inspiration of the MAGA movement. If you really want to be instrumental in saving the world, roll up your damned sleeves and get you ass in gear and start working. Otherwise, just say thank you to those who are working to save the world. I say it every day THANK YOU to all the great warriors and the Q Team. Thank God for your powerful warriors who are willing to risk their lives to save all of us.

True North @TrueNorthGirl
07 May, 05:19

LoveConquers All @All777Love
07 May, 05:00
God bless President Trump!🙏🏽💗🙏🏽

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
07 May, 04:48
It's just that we want all of the "behind the scenes" - curtain to be torn down...........

Millions of tax dollars to the south pole?
Millions to war in a country far away:? for a crime syndicate?
Millions to illegals and criminals who swarm our borders?
Taxes so high no one can afford food?

Someone familiar taught us to "question the narrative".........

WarriQr Princess @Peanut1one
07 May, 04:35
Anons

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
07 May, 04:49
In response WarriQr Princess to her Publication
😻❣️

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
07 May, 05:13
In response WarriQr Princess to her Publication
#Anons = = = > < >
#InItTogether = = = > < >
#wwg1wgaww = = = > < >

connie wright @cowri
07 May, 04:34
It brings tears to my eyes knowing (some) of what PDJT is going through...knowing what the DS is putting him through with lies...Saving the Children alone should be enough reason to love him...We know the DS is most angry about the money involved in harvesting of the Children & their laundering of money...

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
07 May, 04:35
Trump’s a boss. Melania too.
Anons know.
❤️🇺🇸🐸