Photon 333 @Photon
I may have figured out a basic premise of why some people took the shot and some didn't, beyond fear and brainwashing. I had to understand why we are ostracized.

I'm a lone wolf. I function well while alone. I direct my own life, I don't need others to like or approve of what I do, and I'm not insecure. I have good friends. When I worked, I had great relationships with co-workers (except the jealous ones). I'm confident, and can inadvertently scare "the pack."

Then there are the pack wolves, those who need a pack in order to feel safe and secure. Think of high school cliques. They aren't strong enough to go against the grain. They will follow what others in the group do, which is not the same as peer pressure. They need acceptance like we all need water.

The lone wolves can accept the differences of the pack, and protect them. But the pack will not reciprocate. Sorry if anyone is offended by this analogy.

Good thing the lone wolves found a home here.
03:18 AM - May 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 May, 12:16
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Those of us who have our spiritual DNA (Divine Nature from Above) intact, have our love and acceptance from God Almighty, and don't see a need for worldly endeavors to feel secure. This makes us appear to be "outsiders," when we are actually highly intuitive and not easily manipulated. Personally, I love being secure in God's love, protection, provision, truth, hope, grace and freedom. To be set free from those things that entangle, is true freedom, joy, and contentment no matter the circumstances. Happiness depends on what is "happening." True joy comes from living our lives true to how we are created by God to be.
"Do not be conformed any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 May, 12:10
I never considered myself a loner but looking back on my life and I have chosen to spend most all my time alone and feel content with a very small social circle. I always got along with most everyone, I just didn't feel the need to have as many friends as possible. Most in my social circle today are my immediate family. If my family didn't live with me I would be content living alone. So I guess in some ways I am a lone wolf. Funny enough when I was in elementary school my CB handle (showing my age with that comment 🤣) was "Timber Wolf."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

deborah sidener @debbiedo
07 May, 12:02
I was a lone wolf I also protected the weak

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
07 May, 11:59
✝️ We were chosen for a reason 💕

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
07 May, 11:57
like coyotes in the wild. they are in a pack and in order to eat two go out to fund food and bring it back to the pack. they couldnt survive alone. but every ince in awaile you will see a lone one running across the road. they are the stronger ones i believe

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
07 May, 11:57
well said Ronin

Ally Oop @Ally
07 May, 04:28
Totally resonates with me, identify with a lone wolf, even use this personally edited image for my home log in screen
In elementary it was tough at times, picked on a lot, stuck out like a sore thumb in so many ways. Prefer to avoid the spotlight. I see things differently, was made this way. I can make people nervous with my words and soothed with my presence, just by being me, it's weird.I wanna be the hermit but need people around, too
That pressure and heat you refer to has alchemized us into something more condensed and solid. I like that we don't cave because we have learned to trust ourselves more than those around us. Our Divinely internal guidance system is on and we are growing our awareness and consciousness in ways that [They] are afraid of us knowing because this growing collectively will will us right out of their control. [They] want to stop us from re-membering
Soon the pack won't feel safe and they'll be seeking us out, those who didn't cross the line with us need❤️

Photon 333 donated @Photon
07 May, 11:40
In response Ally Oop to her Publication
Very well said; beautiful. 💙

I was going to take this down, for I wasn't sure it would resonate with anyone.

We need to empower others, so they can feel that inner peace.

hope saxton @Scribe11
07 May, 11:48
In response Ally Oop to her Publication
Ally Oop thank you for your post.
I have a strange question. Where did you hear/see the word re-membering?
To explain: I am now 61. 11 years ago, I began getting messages. For 2 years, I wrote these messages down.
One of the things I kept getting was that it is time for me to re-member (spelled just like yours.)
The messages were beautiful, and each had a name attached. At first, it was no one I recognized, like Metatron, Hamiel, etc. But then Michael, Gabriel and many others.
I put it into book form and was 'told' that I would know when it was time to share. I got that message about 6 mths ago.
I am wondering if you are getting similar messages.
This is so much bigger than we can imagine.
❤️

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
07 May, 03:23

07 May, 03:31
In response WTX_gal Gee to her Publication
😆🤣😁

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
07 May, 03:22
I've always been a lone wolf too. An empath, a lone wolf, and I split right exactly down the middle of being an introvert/extrovert (just depends on the situation). To family and certain friends, I'm just plain weird. LOL. But that's okay. We all just have to be who God made us to be.😇❤️

07 May, 03:30
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Yes, we should accept everyone for who they are. But those who don't can wreak havoc on our lives.

Funny, Sam, I can run the spectrum too, from extrovert to introvert. Good skills!

I always appreciate your input. 👍

Ally Oop @Ally
07 May, 03:35
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Sounds like me, I've long said weird was my middle name!

Bella Kay @Bella_K
07 May, 03:21
Great analogy!

07 May, 03:33
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
The hardest thing is when they're abusive to the lone wolves, in order to feel good (narcissists). I know this is all simplistic. But this makes sense to me, and makes expectations of others more clear.