Photon 333 donated @Photon
07 May, 03:18
I may have figured out a basic premise of why some people took the shot and some didn't, beyond fear and brainwashing. I had to understand why we are ostracized.

I'm a lone wolf. I function well while alone. I direct my own life, I don't need others to like or approve of what I do, and I'm not insecure. I have good friends. When I worked, I had great relationships with co-workers (except the jealous ones). I'm confident, and can inadvertently scare "the pack."

Then there are the pack wolves, those who need a pack in order to feel safe and secure. Think of high school cliques. They aren't strong enough to go against the grain. They will follow what others in the group do, which is not the same as peer pressure. They need acceptance like we all need water.

The lone wolves can accept the differences of the pack, and protect them. But the pack will not reciprocate. Sorry if anyone is offended by this analogy.

Good thing the lone wolves found a home here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Bella_K in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
07 May, 03:33
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
The hardest thing is when they're abusive to the lone wolves, in order to feel good (narcissists). I know this is all simplistic. But this makes sense to me, and makes expectations of others more clear.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396