People begin to ask questions, it seems CERN Beam is on
https://op-webtools.web.ce...

Who said CERN LHC? I think LOOP, YES!
12:07 AM - May 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by Flickaboo in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 May, 11:37
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Cern is fookin evil though. Ties into HAARP, chemtrails, smart dust, all that bs, G's, why do folks think that pos thing has a Kali tard statue in front of it. NOT at you lady. INFO>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
07 May, 03:00
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
CERN was overtaken by White Hats fren! Remember the 11/11/2018 Mysterious Mayotte Wave event? Q reported about it. CLAS Tech was turned on and it rang the world like a bell in 17 sec intervals. THAT was the first time the WH used it, SR had for 24 hours extreme high amplitude and the very same White Out Blasts! It's a repeat and is being used to fix Timelines now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olaf Koll @OlafK
07 May, 02:27

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
07 May, 12:30
I have had a headache for hours. Usually don't get them.

Olaf Koll @OlafK
07 May, 02:21
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
my wife too.....me POWERFUL!
Something big happend

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
07 May, 12:25
I mention LOOP and here he posts again!

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
07 May, 12:31
It seems connected to CERN checked the page after he posted and it seems to turn off again. Beam Presence was Green before!

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
07 May, 12:10
Definitely feeling it!
Entire body tingling!
WOWZERS ⚡💫⚡