Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
13 January, 09:10
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
my born day number. whats not to like,13 months 13 zodiacs ,13 kids in my fam...today was brought to you by the number 13😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marina OfLight @MarinaOfLight
21 July, 01:40
10+2= 12
9+3= 12
etc
its nothing 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
21 July, 08:40
My amazing son was born on Friday, the 13th, so the day, whenever it rolls around, has always been a very lucky day for me.

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
21 July, 01:12
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
This is important to remember! The devil is evil. God is not the source of sickness, death, or loss. Satan is the one who comes to steal, kill, and destroy (John 10:10), and he will use people and situations to create problems for you. However, when you trust God, continue speaking and doing His Word, God will take what the devil meant for evil and turn it into something good.

Your son is Good and Awesome, never forget it. He took what was meant for bad and whola, it is a good day.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
08 May, 05:26
😎☝️13

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
07 May, 01:47
Goes back to the two calendars doesn't it??? Originally it was 13Months. So the configuration of time stayed the same, while our chronological calendar changed. This would throw the natural "Time" into a small shift, VS a large time warp... Throwing us off God's natural time flow.
IDK its Saturday and I have had too much coffee!!!!

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
07 May, 11:52
What will they do on the 14th?

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
07 May, 11:26
This month the 13th falls on a Friday

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
07 May, 11:22
Beeutiful number.
🙃

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 May, 10:34
Nana will be your 19

Odd that yall bring this us since 13 has been popping us so much the last couple of days.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 May, 09:02
Nay, it is: I know not seems...

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
07 May, 08:23

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
07 May, 08:17
That's actually brillllllllllliant! I've never noticed it before, so farrking profound and leads you to more thoughts on what is in front of our faces that we haven't perceived or realized!!

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
06 May, 09:05
.Bloodlines Nice TS 🔥👊🏾

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
06 May, 08:13
13 is connected to the Blessed Mother apparitions.

https://www.ncregister.com...

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
07 May, 08:26
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
21 July, 03:20
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Wonderful article!! Makes sense now about the apparitions being on the 13th! Thank you for sharing!

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
06 May, 07:48

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
06 May, 06:52

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

ylady ylady_y @ylady78
06 May, 05:27
I always saw the 13 as my lucky # never even knew why? People would say thats a bad luck #.... me id just shrug and say not to me! 😀 course i dont think black cats are bad either or walking under a ladder.🤷‍♀️😁

nasty 123 @Nasty1
06 May, 04:40
You can start with 12 and end in 6

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
06 May, 04:08
13 is one of my favs along with 6

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
06 May, 04:04
TWO 13's are being called to your attention on this clock... mirror meaning of 13:13 is a symbol of death and resurrection. You will turn the tide, change your habits and take a new direction in your life path. Your guardian angel will help you on this journey. Prepare yourself because it will allow you to reach your potential, which may be shocking for some … starting with yourself. 👼

Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
06 May, 03:52
Apparently, there should be 13 months in a year. Deep dives a few weeks ago were discussing. Given everything else as we are discovering; there are multiple meaning No Doubt.

The Jedis Sister @TheJedisSister
07 May, 12:03

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Interesting! Gives new meaning to the turtle in VK's banner. Thanks for sharing.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
07 May, 02:00

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Great post, thanks. Love it.

Warrior 526 @Warrior526
06 May, 03:45
The other way is 23 and 11s

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
06 May, 03:50
LOOONG STORY...707 YEARS... 😁😁😁

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
06 May, 03:37
13 was never unlucky, quite the contrary. It's only unlucky now because they made it unlucky.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 May, 03:38
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
Jews consider 13 a lucky number to this day.