Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
06 May, 04:28
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
The military uses a different database than VAERS. One not controlled by big pharma.

I greatly fear that US military personnel were forced to take the jab in order to have an unsullied, accurate record of vax injury.

I'm both in awe at their sacrifice and absolutely livid that this was necessary.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scat ling @scatling
06 May, 02:31
😥This just makes me sad and mad that good men and women were forced to take something that will shorten their lives/possibly kill them, and these were (mostly) those people willing to stand up for our country. I HAVE to believe that any other way would have been worse, because this is really bad for these folk, for our J6 folk, for many of our first responders and others who were convinced the jab was the "only" thing and the "right" thing to do. I do NOT want to give in to despair... I WILL not, but some days we are certainly tested.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olaf Koll @OlafK
06 May, 02:24
vaxx

Olaf Koll @OlafK
06 May, 02:43
In response Olaf Koll to his Publication
Redlight King - In Our Blood - YouTube

Redlight King - In Our Blood (2022) // Official Music Video // AFM RecordsWritten By: J. Tomarin, M. KasprzykProduced by: M. Kasprzyk, (additional productio...

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
06 May, 02:14
not saying anything about what he shared but how he shared it was 🔥 stating source his oppinion all that. not just posting memes not knowing if its true or not . which not criticizing anyone bc im guilty too . but trying to grow . cant fix the world if we dont fix our ways

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
06 May, 02:11
😞 Was just a matter of time.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
06 May, 02:10
Vax, most likely! But who knows....those tests are so tainted, same as Vax! 🤮🤦‍♀️🤬🤬

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 May, 02:12
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Scary... Imagine, billions of people took the vaxx...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 May, 12:51
😭They better let our good military know, I heard they are gonna try for "bio tech" also in the needles themselves, hope someone has them look into that. Told pre net.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
06 May, 12:39
My guess is vaxx and the PCR test is no longer valid so neither is the data!