Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
06 May, 05:16
I am slowly coming to terms with how information and psychological war causes real wounds. It is easy to see it in the masked and jabbed who won’t defend themselves (or their children) from harm. My sense is that anons are also accumulating real wounds from injustice, isolation, disruption, overwhelm, and economic stress. Constant exposure to genocide propaganda, gaslighting, and emotional abuse takes a toll.

It’s tempting to ignore the invisible wounds and tell yourself to “man up” and keep going. That works in the short run, but stores up longer term problems. The internal pain grows and grows, eventually becoming unmanageable. The nature of this was means we have to be strung along via “the plan” with an undetermined timescale. The costs of earlier failure to heal trauma come due while the war is still running.

The really dangerous enemy is self-harm and failure to care for oneself. I know that only too well at a personal level.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
That's why we need to take some mental breaks. I felt that way last night. The things we have learned would send most people into a mental institution.
07:08 AM - May 06, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CandaceRene77 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope4 Humanity, click on at the bottom under it