Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am slowly coming to terms with how information and psychological war causes real wounds. It is easy to see it in the masked and jabbed who won’t defend themselves (or their children) from harm. My sense is that anons are also accumulating real wounds from injustice, isolation, disruption, overwhelm, and economic stress. Constant exposure to genocide propaganda, gaslighting, and emotional abuse takes a toll.

It’s tempting to ignore the invisible wounds and tell yourself to “man up” and keep going. That works in the short run, but stores up longer term problems. The internal pain grows and grows, eventually becoming unmanageable. The nature of this was means we have to be strung along via “the plan” with an undetermined timescale. The costs of earlier failure to heal trauma come due while the war is still running.

The really dangerous enemy is self-harm and failure to care for oneself. I know that only too well at a personal level.
05:16 AM - May 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
06 May, 08:56
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Awakening caused self discovery and healing while being on the receiving end of ridicule and even disgust. The result is a clarity i never dreamed i’d have. Yes, i’ve had the lowest days of my life. But i also now know healing and personal expansion. i am experiencing my own God-given power and strength. When i choose to do everything from a place of love rather than fear, a whole new world opens up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
06 May, 08:25
I have felt this way for many years but never have know "why" till about 2.5 years ago. What I have learned though, is that staying true to who you are and in the interim, discovering yourself, has moved mountains of people in my path. They are drawn to whatever magnetism that I carry and some days try to pick it apart and other days, want more of it. That magnetism is the Creators hand in me. I know that now and "knowing" is being used to support those that hate me and dont understand and also those family members/ friends that trust me and watch where I go in a positive light. There is not much of a burden when we walk with our brothers and sisters in the anon world cause we all move through that path. Thank you all for sharing your moments and helping to create the movement for a more creative and positive world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
06 May, 08:16
Been awake is a traumatic experience in itself by design you are ostracized by most people and called crazy you have to be strong mentally to cope

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
06 May, 08:13
Agreed. I know I have taken damage. I also know I can't quit. There is a song I relate to by BOC (Blue Oyster Cult) that has some interesting lyrics. I think its called 1000 psychic wars. And yes I know their basis is evil, but the song still has substance. I can feel that pain.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
06 May, 08:10
gardening is saving me

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
06 May, 08:08
This 10 year journey has become more about healing myself than anything. Accepting that I don't control God's will in my life, He does.I have learned to let Him lead me instead of me trying to handle the mess I made over the years. I have learned that "Be still" isn't just words, it is to literally stop everything, heal and grow. I have learned so much since I learned to be still first. Good Morning Martin. Hope you day is blessed😊 you touch many lives my fren.

Jodie Jennings @Jodie
06 May, 08:05
This sure resonates with me, unfortunately...

Diana DJT @Diana
06 May, 08:03
So grateful for your post kind Sir. I pray everyday for the people in my life that have nothing to do with me because I am a horrible conspiracy theorist 🙏🏼 this morning God’s message to me was that I was doing his work, this is my path, the unawakened have their own path, I miss my only son, some days the pain is unbearable and then I am immediately brought to the stark reality of what this fight is about, the innocent children, our enslavement, the horrible abuses to humanity WW, I can do my small part as long as I have others fighting with me, we are not alone, power & strength in numbers❤️
Godspeed Patriots 🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼💥Enjoy Trump Rally❤️🙏🏼💥

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 May, 08:01
God bless you Martin, you just interpreted how many are feeling and this is a good reminder to take care of self in order to be able to help others when called upon... Love you Fren💞🙏

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
06 May, 07:49
This! Exactly!

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
06 May, 07:48
Very well written and spot-on. The hardest part for me is stepping back and watching people I love be blinded by the narrative to a point of fear and self-destruction that I didn’t think was possible. I often remind myself that their walk is their walk, and mine is mine. Patiently I wait for them to awaken so that I can tell them that things will be alright. 🙏

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
06 May, 07:41
An excellant thread!! So much truth! Everyone that shares like this, I find is very helpful. All truth/all helpful! Please, Lets keep this one going! ❤️🙏

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
An excellant thread!! So much truth! Everyone that shares like this, I find is very helpful. All truth/all helpful! Please, Lets keep this one going! ❤️🙏

Little jo59 @Littlejo59

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
agreed, very well said Martin. I had a bit of a melt down last night, not because I felt helpless, quite the opposite. I became over whelmed at knowing that God has had His hand on me all my life....protecting, gently guiding and loving me....little old me. I am so grateful to God and my anonup family.....family is everything!!!

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
06 May, 07:26
We now have a worldwide army of frogs, a Qarmy ... They are everywhere, in unexpected places. No one is alone anymore and on platforms like AnonUp and Wego we can share our sadness and happiness. We read the experiences of others and that can make us stronger. We are not alone anymore ... and ... God Wins!!!

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
06 May, 07:45
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Yep!

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
06 May, 07:26
Wait...so not taking a shower for 5 days, or staying in my pjs for 3 days might mean I'm failing to care for myself? Or wanting to eat a whole cake in one sitting? Until I learned to take breaks, I was a basket case. And, even now, I find myself with tears going down my face while driving. So much we've learned, and struggled through, while our families and friends think we've lost it. It's taken a toll in all areas of my life, but I'm coming out the other side letting go of some of the old patterns and beliefs that have held me back on this journey. And God helped me find AU at just the time I needed it...he used you Z, to find the community I needed.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
06 May, 07:08
That's why we need to take some mental breaks. I felt that way last night. The things we have learned would send most people into a mental institution.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
06 May, 07:04
Well said. Let's slso remind ourselves that we have much support all around us too. How many of us step up to lend a hand to one another when one is down. I have recieved more support from those on the digital battlefield than from my family or those whom I thought were true friends. Let's keep in mind all the support coming from the warriors.🐸💖 We are here for each other and WE never give up. It's ok and good to take a break, keeps us connected to the devine to reflect and then we come back stronger each time.😘

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
06 May, 06:24
Thanks for this Martin. The battle wounds are fresh and deep. Trust is the biggest issue what and who do you trust

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
06 May, 05:39
Well said, wounds are such a good description, Always new there where evil but not as much and to the extend as I have come to sadly realise most felt like it was hidden away in my sleep state. At first it felt like a Rude Awakening a nightmare that became real. The only real comfort I have found is in other Anons knowing we are going through this together, picking each other up when one is down 🙏Prayer🙏 seeing articles of dozens of children being saved and knowing that they will have a real chance at a good life. People finally being arrested and brought to justice. Most of Humanity are honest, good hardworking caring people we have just lost our way to connect in meaningful deep ways. Once Distractions are removed and the truth revealed we will have the time to heal, rebuild and reconnect and this is what I think the Great Awakening is really about. Seeing the truth, feeling the truth and healing from it to change our ways for the better. Stay strong, God bless x

nasty 123 @Nasty1
06 May, 05:26
Yeah, Ive told people that im overwhelmed im going to take a break, or i might not return & all i get is keep fighting , keep pushing on, yet they dont realise just how much we have gone through how much trouble we've had in our lives, how many hours we have spent here.
So, ive started to ignore these comments & im taking time off every 2nd day, I block out all those that attack me and also ignore those that tell me i have to stick it out, well until they have walked a mile in our shoes , they can keep their comments to themselves.
If i want to walk away , well, i will, i dont care what others think of me, i know ive already done my far share an lead a good fight.

Bee Saved @BSaved
06 May, 05:26
This war has taught me patience but no doubt the death by 1000 paper cuts has worn me down. Just strap my armor of God on and fight another day. Where I used to think “ maybe today” I am now relegated to “hopefully in my lifetime” but I know God Wins.