Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
06 May, 05:25
We all were raised in a society filled with deception, mind control, propaganda, cults, and spiritual subversion. Now I can more clearly see how this affects parent to child relationships, our bonds of trust, plus sexual attraction and intimacy.

That we were told (and even believed) that we lived in a free society only makes the cruelty worse. Yet despite all this, here we are. Somehow we have not yet wholly succumbed. The spark of humanity is very hard to extinguish.

The paradox of evil is that it takes wickedness for us to fully see our innate goodness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on anger as it's something that I don't see being expressed about this war very often.

I get a bit sick of seeing love love love to be honest because I need to deceive myself to feel that way.

Forgiveness I suppose makes a lot of sense in that it doesn't depend on anyone but yourself. To forgive others and yourself.

To love I find a lot more difficult and irritating concept although it's a sweet idea of the world we are moving into.

Anger is my natural state though. I really don't have anything in my life at all because I made it my priority to serve those I care about and they all deserted me. They have my anger as their rationale for doing so and that ingrains the anger more, to be judged on an emotion that is based on a betrayal they can't even see.

I know we're all trying to be positive. I do plan to forgive when the time is right. Forgiveness will be the only answer I feel, but anger is very appropriate as a natural state fo
05:37 AM - May 06, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FightingIrishman in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
07 May, 06:15
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
It's ok. Anger against betrayal (& so many other events) is a normal reaction.
As I understand it, for our own well-being, we need to mentally cancel those low-vibe feelings and bring high vibe ones into our consciousness, (of which love is the highest) eg forgiveness, kindness, compassion etc. (the idea being whatever we're "putting out there we just get more of")
So when we're ready, we can detach ourselves from those outcomes, draw in a sense of peace in our heart and focus on positive thoughts and feelings so we can heal ... ✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
06 May, 12:08
Give Emotional healing a try.
https://prayingmedic.com/2...

Christus Vexed @jefzef
06 May, 08:38
Love (charity) is an act of the will, not emotion. It is to desire the good of the other.

When the other is unlovable to us, we nonetheless know intellectually that they are loved by God. If we love God, we love what He loves.

Warm and fuzzy feelings are not only unnecessary, they should not be expected. We need only join God in the desire that evil people see the light, change their ways and eventually attain salvation.

Ana Tate @Anatated
06 May, 08:14
This is a tough one, but not impossible.
Victim of betrayal-Bewilderment
Survivor-Anger
Victor/Living-Peace
These are all positions. They identify a place, not to be confused with personal identity. How we move through the positions, depends on how we perceive our choices. We can’t choose what other people do, so letting go of those things leaves us with the ability to choose how we respond to other peoples choices. In choosing to not get stuck in either of the first two positions, we can find freedom in the third. Understanding a need for unearned mercy, for ourselves and others is the first step into being able to change position. If we can understand that people get into bad positions because of deception, it can become easier to move position. You have the choice to change your position. I know it’s hard to see as a choice, I’ve been there. But until you choose differently, you will maintain the current position. Peace

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
06 May, 07:43
Anger is a stage you go through. I'm way past anger. I just feel a sense of calm - what will happen will happen. I will do my best to enact positive change but I know anger won't accomplish it.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
06 May, 07:23
I don't know if this helps but there was a shift when I heard a still small voice telling me to give myself that same support I used to give away. It was actually " invest in yourself". Still learning to keep my tank full so I am a fountain again. Part of that is giving myself grace and space to process the darker emotions honestly with self-care.

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
06 May, 06:36
I actually get that, as I was betrayed be some of my family members.
Sadly I discovered, they didn't have my back at all, they just wanted what was on it!!

By the time I realized what was happening it was too late!!

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
06 May, 06:29
I have found in my journey that by holding on to specific emotions due to past events, we create more events to justify those emotions. Its a never ending cycle .... unless we break it. We create the very thing that we are trying to avoid. Allow yourself to feel your anger but then let it go. Namaste.

Dear Reader @DearReader
06 May, 06:27
❤️ you are not alone

Patient Puppy @PatientPuppy
06 May, 06:21
God is angry with the wicked every day. Psalm 7:11.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
06 May, 06:23
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Beautifully stated. I think it is a process of going through the full gamut of emotions (beginning with anger) to fully forgive, release and move forward.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
06 May, 05:54
I understand. 💞