Martin Geddes @martingeddes
We all were raised in a society filled with deception, mind control, propaganda, cults, and spiritual subversion. Now I can more clearly see how this affects parent to child relationships, our bonds of trust, plus sexual attraction and intimacy.

That we were told (and even believed) that we lived in a free society only makes the cruelty worse. Yet despite all this, here we are. Somehow we have not yet wholly succumbed. The spark of humanity is very hard to extinguish.

The paradox of evil is that it takes wickedness for us to fully see our innate goodness.
05:25 AM - May 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
16 May, 02:52
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Lunar eclipses take things away, and this one NOW is reinforcing the “purging of the (satanic) priesthood” that is happening at the “end times.” Spirit is invading the archons’ camp! This is the best thing that could happen, but requires us to continue to adapt to changing circumstances. We are tasked with remembering that “creeping unease” and intermittent anxiety are parts of the process of acclimation to a new environment. This new environment is the world of Second Renaissance (2R).

What may surprise us is how we are learning to react in this fifth dimensional (5D) consciousness. In fact, “react” is not what we think it is in 2R. “Flow” is the word. We don’t react; we learn. And the learning process is part of what puts us in the flow.

Your frequency is what counts, not your “achievements” in the successive matrix. Wise owls work out “the heart” - where the true gold lies. We aim for blazing the heart in order to trailblaze 2R.

http://www.oraclereport.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
16 May, 06:51
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
The pic though is about a solar eclipse. Both powerful events.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
06 May, 11:22
Beautiful....

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
06 May, 10:47

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
06 May, 10:13
Agree. I think that’s the duality of free will. We need the ability to choose light over dark. The existance of evil allows us to fully grasp God’s blessings, love and need for salvation.

Leanne Kennedy @PigsInSpace
06 May, 07:36
🎯Didn't Q say "you can't tell people, you have to show them?"

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
06 May, 05:55
You are on fire today, Martin. Thank you for your sharing.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
06 May, 05:37
I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on anger as it's something that I don't see being expressed about this war very often.

I get a bit sick of seeing love love love to be honest because I need to deceive myself to feel that way.

Forgiveness I suppose makes a lot of sense in that it doesn't depend on anyone but yourself. To forgive others and yourself.

To love I find a lot more difficult and irritating concept although it's a sweet idea of the world we are moving into.

Anger is my natural state though. I really don't have anything in my life at all because I made it my priority to serve those I care about and they all deserted me. They have my anger as their rationale for doing so and that ingrains the anger more, to be judged on an emotion that is based on a betrayal they can't even see.

I know we're all trying to be positive. I do plan to forgive when the time is right. Forgiveness will be the only answer I feel, but anger is very appropriate as a natural state fo

Pink Totter @Totter
06 May, 12:08
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
Give Emotional healing a try.
https://prayingmedic.com/2...

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
07 May, 06:15
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
It's ok. Anger against betrayal (& so many other events) is a normal reaction.
As I understand it, for our own well-being, we need to mentally cancel those low-vibe feelings and bring high vibe ones into our consciousness, (of which love is the highest) eg forgiveness, kindness, compassion etc. (the idea being whatever we're "putting out there we just get more of")
So when we're ready, we can detach ourselves from those outcomes, draw in a sense of peace in our heart and focus on positive thoughts and feelings so we can heal ... ✨