Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
01 May, 03:35
😼 Kim Clement never ceases to blow my mind.

2012 🕊️ Kim Clement
“I saw some alphabetical letters.
I saw some letters.
At first I thought it was A to Z
now this is a puzzle to me right now,
but God almost said to me
↓ FOCUS ON THIS so that the message can be unfolded.
The letters were
A
and
Q
that’s all I saw
& he said → THAT’S WHERE IT’S AT.”

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

#KennedySunday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
20 May, 04:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
U TS 05/20/2022 at 16:44

delta:
14 days, 15 hours, 8 mins
21068mins

https://truthsocial.com/@R...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
20 May, 04:51

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
06 May, 11:02
saw this today meme searching . Future Proved Past . we ALL got this .

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
06 May, 01:23
reigniting CERN have anything to do with it?
asking for a fren'
🤓

Mor Creed @Morcreed
06 May, 12:48
😀Hastening 45

LoveConquers All @All777Love
06 May, 08:12
In response Mor Creed to his Publication
President Trump, (45) has a Rally in Pennsylvania this evening at 8:00. 🇺🇸⏳
Just a thought.🤔

nobody somebody @Cuedin2it
06 May, 12:47
Isaiah
15So mankind will be brought low, and each man humbled;

the arrogant will lower their eyes.

16But the LORD of Hosts will be exalted by His justice,

and the holy God will show Himself holy in righteousness.

17Lambs will graze as in their own pastures,

and strangersc will feed in the ruins of the wealthy.

18Woe to those who draw iniquity with cords of deceit

and pull sin along with cart ropes,

19to those who say, “Let Him hurry and hasten His work

so that we may see it!

Let the plan of the Holy One of Israel come

so that we may know it!”

20Woe to those who call evil good

and good evil,

who turn darkness to light

and light to darkness,

who replace bitter with sweet

and sweet with bitter.

21Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes

and clever in their own sight.

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
06 May, 12:02
OURS TO SAVE ~One~

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
06 May, 11:40
THE GREAT RETURN The PROPHETS Speak About TIME! Robin Bullock, Kent Christmas, Bo Polny - YouTube

FULL INTERVIEW LINKS:1. Robin Bullock: https://youtu.be/nj_9LZFvE8o 2. Ken Christmas: https://youtu.be/DFA-iKd4mfM 3. Bo Polny: https://youtu.be/_en9vDy_Hc84...

The Rubber Duck ™️ @TheRubberDuck
06 May, 11:34
VK, thought you'd like this, made by THE JFK SPECIAL WARFARE CENTER!

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
06 May, 12:08
In response The Rubber Duck ™️ to his Publication
They know it as well!

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
06 May, 10:45
Loved Kim Clement. He gets my Holy Spirit bumps going!

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
06 May, 10:43

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
06 May, 10:20
; )
🙏 a great prophet, trey smith is good as well 😇

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
06 May, 10:52
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
I love Trey’s videos too. He has some good ones concerning Kim Clement.

06 May, 09:54
One of the most "interesting" personal prophecies I received was from the book of Daniel.......

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Angie Mac @AngieMac
06 May, 09:39

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
06 May, 09:15
💫I had a really powerful dream. I was at an intersection and a vehicle pulls up (a black Yukon w/tint) and the driver says get in. As I am getting in the back these 2 golden retrievers came running down the highway and are pleading with me about something. I told them to get in too. When in the car, I looked out the window and looked back and the golden retrievers turned into beings. I asked who they were and the response was Michael and Raphael.🙌💫

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
06 May, 09:12
Dear DS,

Do to your unforeseen circumstances , the evening sacrifice is CANCELLED.Good Talk

06 May, 09:57
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Every morning, at about 9am, the first sacrifice was laid upon the altar in both the Tabernacle of Moses and later in the Temple of Solomon. This was the morning sacrifice, and the people of Israel gathered together to worship every morning at this time as the sacrifice was laid upon the altar and offered to the Lord. Then again, at 3pm, the evening sacrifice was laid upon the altar, and once again the people of Israel gathered at the Tabernacle/Temple to worship as the sacrifice was offered to the Lord. Morning and evening sacrifice; this was what the daily schedule of the Israelite revolved around.
--------------------------
He is referring to the Old Testament Jewish practice of Sacrificing and animal to GOD.
https://www.pastorbenjamin...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 May, 09:11

Isn't funny how most people believe that Angels traveling back in time for God's purpose only happens in Biblical times?

Q post 3624
Nov 23, 2019 3:53:37 PM EST
https://twitter.com/RudyGi...
It's going to be BIBLICAL!
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
Q

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
06 May, 09:03

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
06 May, 09:03
Palpable energy right now - of good maximized over evil. NCSWIC > natural consequence.

TS 1:36>13:36>436

RAMIF: US INTEL LEGAL SPY ON PRES CANDIDATE / PRES ELECT / R CONGRESS / R SEN / NEWS FRIENDLY / ETC>

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
06 May, 07:51
such a soothing, familiar voice 😉

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
06 May, 07:00
Speed ACCELERATED +5

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
06 May, 05:43
banks

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
06 May, 05:14
❤️🙏

Anuruddha Das @gullu007
06 May, 04:41
Would xrp have a fixed price of 589$?

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
06 May, 06:04
In response Anuruddha Das to his Publication
I'm thinking much higher than that

chore Toke @choretoke
06 May, 04:04
This guy looks like Alex Jones, with a fake nose and a wig 🤔😁

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
06 May, 03:13
The Evening Offering/Sacrifice traditionally occurs at 3 PM. When He gave His life on the Cross, Jesus became the perfect Evening Offering.

I am so grateful to POTUS, to R, and to all of the Patriots over the years, who have cooperated with God in the Plan to Save the World.

WWG1WGA

Hopefully, we are hastening to this part —

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray, and seek my holy face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin, and heal their land.

🙏✝️

06 May, 03:19
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Ty Mary, for that wonderful explanation 🌷🕊️

June Patriot @JunePatriot
06 May, 10:57
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
In agreement with you, Mary.💕

Jess 369 @Jess_369_
06 May, 02:48
like a snowball

06 May, 02:51
“Hastening” almost here.
“Offering” a blessing, a gift, manna..
Knew you were a time traveler 😉

Kim Clement
“Now you think about God & Time.
Why would God need an Angel to move rapidly?
You see, men have power to control
things that happen on the Earth
because God put man on the Earth.
So when things happen
they can retard it, they can slow it down
or they can hasten it.
So the Angel was caused to fly swiftly,
that’s what Daniel says.
And it reads me
about the time of the Evening Offering.
And I want you to get this
because so few people realize & understand
the power of the Evening Offering.
Because see this -
the Angel arrived & got to me
about the time of the Evening Offering.”

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
06 May, 02:43
this is at the end of the evening offering clip