Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
01 May, 03:35
😼 Kim Clement never ceases to blow my mind.

2012 🕊️ Kim Clement
“I saw some alphabetical letters.
I saw some letters.
At first I thought it was A to Z
now this is a puzzle to me right now,
but God almost said to me
↓ FOCUS ON THIS so that the message can be unfolded.
The letters were
A
and
Q
that’s all I saw
& he said → THAT’S WHERE IT’S AT.”

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

#KennedySunday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 May, 01:36
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
It's indeed hastening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
Dear DS,

Do to your unforeseen circumstances , the evening sacrifice is CANCELLED.Good Talk
09:12 AM - May 06, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
06 May, 09:57
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Every morning, at about 9am, the first sacrifice was laid upon the altar in both the Tabernacle of Moses and later in the Temple of Solomon. This was the morning sacrifice, and the people of Israel gathered together to worship every morning at this time as the sacrifice was laid upon the altar and offered to the Lord. Then again, at 3pm, the evening sacrifice was laid upon the altar, and once again the people of Israel gathered at the Tabernacle/Temple to worship as the sacrifice was offered to the Lord. Morning and evening sacrifice; this was what the daily schedule of the Israelite revolved around.
--------------------------
He is referring to the Old Testament Jewish practice of Sacrificing and animal to GOD.
https://www.pastorbenjamin...

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
06 May, 09:59
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
in the Temple.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
06 May, 10:09
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
cancelled .