Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 May, 10:44
Chosen for a reason...what if all of US waking up finding each other on Twitter/social media and connecting, learning, sharing, etc. was a beta test for the rest of the world?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BlockII @BlockII
All I know is that AU is one of the few places on the internet where people genuinely want to help uplift and strengthen others, including people who might have different beliefs on certain topics. I havent been here for very long and i dont post that much, but ive learned alot from the people on here that ive been able to share with others in my daily life. Grateful to have found this place
11:25 PM - May 05, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BlockII in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
05 May, 11:48
In response BlockII to his Publication
i gotta work on the uplifting part i stink at it. although i did help a Patriot learn about dog vests to protect against predators today lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BlockII @BlockII
06 May, 12:00
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Same here lol, but dont let it stop you from trying anyway. Just like anything, the more you practice the easier it becomes

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
05 May, 11:37
In response BlockII to his Publication
❤️This is truly a special place!❤️#Familia