Kim Runner @kimrunner
Chosen for a reason...what if all of US waking up finding each other on Twitter/social media and connecting, learning, sharing, etc. was a beta test for the rest of the world?
10:44 PM - May 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 May, 10:58
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Y E S ... KIM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
06 May, 10:03
At the lowest point in my life I cried out to God for the first time in 55 years. He answered with many miracles-this community being one of them.
I feel we are being trained/activated by God to be the healers, the calm in the storm, that will be that beacon for the others.
Love y’all 💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
06 May, 09:47
We are Q in a roundabout kind of way 😊

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
06 May, 09:43
Sync- The last two days, Beta Test was in my head.
I was having the same thought... Beta test for the ones in the know, to measure and gage our responses and time it takes to be awake.

They could then slow or speedup the process to accommodate benchmarks.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
06 May, 09:40
We are the First Wave? I like it, Kim!

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
06 May, 09:28
I hope one day we can all meet. I guess its like anything else. Either we are all cra cra or we are all awake. Feels safer with numbers. Funny how even those of us that are awake need to know we are not alone. But boy doesnt evil use that exact human need for not wanting to be alone against us. I am so grateful for AU and all of you here. 💗

Jen ... @Jenfranji
06 May, 09:24
They will never wake up.
There's way too much brainwashing going on in Australia, they wont believe the truth.

Jen ... @Jenfranji
They will never wake up.
There's way too much brainwashing going on in Australia, they wont believe the truth.

Ken Mac @KenMac
06 May, 09:22
Could be. Perhaps we were censored because we knew the (happy) ending coming up and we were seen as spoiler alert audience members? 😀🐸

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
06 May, 06:52
things are happening at an accelerated pace. manifesting is pretty much happening in real time. I see us as the bridge in a way. its beautiful thing! thanks for being awesome kim! love you sister!🙏🏼❤️⚡️

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 May, 10:17
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
♥️

Only followers of this user (Falcon77) can see their posts

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
06 May, 06:15
👀

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
06 May, 06:04
❤❤❤

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
06 May, 05:50
❤️

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 May, 05:43
Vibes don't lie.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
:)

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
06 May, 12:01
Qは最初にアメリカ人を目覚めさせた。ツイッターはトランプ大統領が大きくした戦場だ。情報戦のため。世界中の人々が参加できます。ツイッターには言葉の壁がない。そしてトランプ大統領はいつも未来についてつぶやいていました。今日、ツイッターでは光と闇がますます明瞭になってきています。多くの暗闇が取り残されている。そして、何も知らない人。。。すべてが壮大な計画です。すべてがつながっています。それが私が2年間考えてきたことです。

Jen ... @Jenfranji
06 May, 05:55
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
05 May, 11:46
My name is Kimberly, and for whatever reason I seem to “connect” especially well with other Kim’s…this is my family, and home, and I come here to recharge, learn new things, and then take that back out into the world. I know I was brought here to find my tribe (despite what some screeching demons think 🙄), and I’m so grateful to have found this place…

USA DAR @buffaloalum
05 May, 11:45
Not sure I would say twitter. I’ve been permanently banned twice for tweeting facts just like lots of other people that were banned. I’ve wondered if it was safe to try it again. More people need to know the truth. Too many people just accepting that we have a fraud in the WH and evil running the country.

True @True
06 May, 07:16
In response USA DAR to his Publication
It's never safe to storm an enemies camp, but hostages don't get rescued unless you leave safety to go find them. Don't forget to wear your armor.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
05 May, 11:44
remembet telling you i had a dream we were flying. you said you couldnt fly... u sure. ? Love ALL OF YOU

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
05 May, 11:38
I think your right 😊 I love it here💞

BlockII @BlockII
05 May, 11:25
All I know is that AU is one of the few places on the internet where people genuinely want to help uplift and strengthen others, including people who might have different beliefs on certain topics. I havent been here for very long and i dont post that much, but ive learned alot from the people on here that ive been able to share with others in my daily life. Grateful to have found this place

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
05 May, 11:37
In response BlockII to his Publication
❤️This is truly a special place!❤️#Familia

reaper myer @reapermyer
05 May, 11:48
In response BlockII to his Publication
i gotta work on the uplifting part i stink at it. although i did help a Patriot learn about dog vests to protect against predators today lol

Just me in FL @JustmeinFL
05 May, 11:19
i think we were chosen for a reason and we have to find our mission. Action is needed. God gave us special talents to decide which battles we are ready to fight. WWG1WGA

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
05 May, 11:01
…its been a hell of a PSAT!

Jenna Bee @JennaBee
05 May, 10:58
Was thinking about this today among other possibilities of this nature and the what could have beens had it not been for a few accounts on here/twitter.

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
05 May, 10:57
So grateful for everything, for all of you, for connecting, for learning with you and Im still learning, but Im very grateful. 🤍

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
05 May, 11:04
In response Jersey K_Y117 to her Publication
Every day is a lesson for sure💖

Anne Kats @anneanon1
05 May, 10:57
Kim last nite I thinking about you people i see here everyday for years wondering what it be like to see you all face to face crazy thought huh . beta test maybe I keep going back to this is a dream and i will wake say wtf was that about duno . 💖 u kim

05 May, 11:12
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
♥️you, Anne, and not a dream!

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
05 May, 10:55
I've connected more in the last 6 years with people than I have my entire adult life. Something definitely is happening... (GOD).

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
05 May, 10:51
Yes, I believe we were ALL chosen for a reason. Strangely, I feel we've all been here before. How incredibly lucky are we to be here for this moment in time. BIBLICAL🙏

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
05 May, 10:50
🥳🙏🏻😎