Photon 333 @Photon
After an encounter today, I think the number of people unable to be woken up is greater than 4 - 6%. How did we end up with so many narcissists who think that there is only one view (theirs) and that the rest of us need to accept that they're right? 😂

We may rid ourselves of evil, but we'll still be left with those who are unwilling, or unable, to be respectful and kind. Will things ever truly change? Or will the dangers just be more obvious?
07:16 PM - May 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
06 May, 03:34
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Q wrote: "Those who are blind will soon see the light."

I hope!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
06 May, 03:31
I agree. In my wife and my entire families- we are it. Outnumbered 20-1 at least. Scared as hell about the vax now; they all got em.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Sea @JaySeaJC
06 May, 02:51
In order for a person to change, something has to impact their lives so intensely it shocks them to the core. They will do one of two things: change who they are or not survive. The question is what will take place that accomplishes this..........

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
06 May, 02:43
Their own scars create the bitterness that feeds their souls. I pray we all heal💖

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
05 May, 07:38
I have been pondering this narcissism thing a lot too. It seems like that program was turned on and allowed to fester pretty badly. Much like dealing with a three-year-old and temper tantrums, the adults are going to have to ignore some of the spoiled torrents, take toys or sharp objects away, and then eventually go back to a natural law where the crazies are shunned, treated for a mental illness, or piously outnumbered into submission... that is if they don’t implode first. You cannot attempt logic and reason with them at this stage - they are emotionally three years old, no matter what age they appear to be physically nor whatever power they claim to wield. It will be quite a chore.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
05 May, 07:36
even people who are aware of what is going on can be dogmatic and insist they are right even when they are way off base. No one wants to be wrong and proven a fool.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
05 May, 07:32
Remember many are Vril Drones, Clones, brainwashed
MK Ultraed. & Demon Possessed Only the MK & Demon
possessed can be treated & saved. The others need to be
eliminated.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
05 May, 08:55
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Nah, I'm talking about regular people who I know. 😁 They aren't possessed or anything. Their DNA is just wired to be that way.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
05 May, 07:30
my ENTIRE family thinks I am nuts and are rude ….. I am thinking about just moving far away from them all and blocking their emails and phone numbers

05 May, 09:00
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
I've already had to tell a couple of people I know to not contact me. The level of hatred and disrespect is not normal. Don't even attempt to talk about Ukraine, let alone C19. 😂

I feel sorry for them. Having an opinion does not mean being right or that something is true. I think either their DNA has them wired differently or they've been completely brainwashed. They actually believe that the MSM tells the truth. 😶

True @True
06 May, 12:01
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
Don't. God put you where you are for a reason. Among those very friends, neighbors, family for a reason. Let them leave if they can't take the heat that you shining the light on truth puts off.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
05 May, 07:28
yes, welcome to MA....90% lefties

05 May, 08:57
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
That's the thing; they aren't all "lefties." I think that many people in power are narcissists. They need to be right and in control.