Photon 333 donated @Photon
05 May, 07:16
After an encounter today, I think the number of people unable to be woken up is greater than 4 - 6%. How did we end up with so many narcissists who think that there is only one view (theirs) and that the rest of us need to accept that they're right? 😂

We may rid ourselves of evil, but we'll still be left with those who are unwilling, or unable, to be respectful and kind. Will things ever truly change? Or will the dangers just be more obvious?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lysanne anon @lysanne
05 May, 07:30
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
my ENTIRE family thinks I am nuts and are rude ….. I am thinking about just moving far away from them all and blocking their emails and phone numbers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 @Photon
I've already had to tell a couple of people I know to not contact me. The level of hatred and disrespect is not normal. Don't even attempt to talk about Ukraine, let alone C19. 😂

I feel sorry for them. Having an opinion does not mean being right or that something is true. I think either their DNA has them wired differently or they've been completely brainwashed. They actually believe that the MSM tells the truth. 😶
09:00 PM - May 05, 2022
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Lysanne anon @lysanne
06 May, 05:50
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
completely utterly brainwashed… now I understand so well what Q said about a certain percentage that will never ever get it… it is tried to their pride

True @True
06 May, 12:02
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
The more pride they have, the harder it is to believe they were wrong.