Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I’ve spent a lot of time at sea. You can’t fool me about the curvature of the earth.

Ive experienced refraction many many times.

If there’s another way to explain refraction so it makes sense, I still have yet to see it.
02:45 PM - May 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
05 May, 11:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
❤️ 😂 ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
05 May, 11:19
Dont airplanes have windows that purposefully create the illusion of curvature?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
05 May, 11:23
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Yes.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
05 May, 09:22
IMO, the FE movement redpilled millions to critically think there something off from what we’re being sold as truth.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
05 May, 09:19
I use to be a FE’r, but not sold 100% anymore. However, with all of the conflicting evidence with NASA, I’m sure it’s not their ball model & explanation. NASA is run by Satanists to decieve.

... ... @Luciferlost
05 May, 10:26
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
You won't find a viable explanation until you discover that only 2 possible possibilities exist. 1) The standard cosmological
2) Geocentrism as explained by the Machian Principle (Universe turns around an object -the Earth which is in the centre of that Universe) The Earth can be spherical, oblate spheroid for example

I believe the latter makes way more sense. I've argued some finer points with scientists & they are left scratching their heads. Professor Wolfgang Smith came out of retirement for this very reason. Three probes have seemingly confirmed (much to the chagrin of the atheistic scientific community) that the Earth is toward the centre. They call this inconvenient truth the Axis of Evil. Worth researching...

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
I use to be a FE’r, but not sold 100% anymore. However, with all of the conflicting evidence with NASA, I’m sure it’s not their ball model & explanation. NASA is run by Satanists to decieve.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
05 May, 06:40
CIA, Russia, NASA, US Army Docs: Motionless Flat Earth
https://rumble.com/vc64l6-...

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
05 May, 06:33

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
05 May, 05:28
1 cause of refraction that ive encountered is heat. Just like on a hot summers day on asphalt

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
05 May, 05:20
Here is a simple way to see that there is no curve. Go to the beach and bring a telescope. Watch a ship go over the curve with your bare eyes. Then when it looks like the ship goes over the curve and disappears. Then look through the telescope where the ship was. You will see the ship again until the telescope is not able to see that far and it will look like it goes over the curve again. If you have a stronger scope you will see it yet again. Sorry but telescopes cant see around a ball/globe no matter how good it is. Another one is bring a shoelace or rope and pull it tight left to right and put it up against the horizon it is totally level as water levels and it would never stick to a ball sitting still so there is no way for the water to stay on a ball spinning at 1,000 m.p.h.. While we are mentioning that, where is the 1,000 m.p.h. wind that would be associated with that and y if i put my drone in the air for an hour is it not 1,000 miles away from me. Hmmmm. [THEY] lie. Trust God

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
05 May, 05:08
Celestial navigation destroys FE, IMO

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
05 May, 06:39
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
The 1892 Gleason's Map & Flight Paths
https://rumble.com/vc3r84-...

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
05 May, 04:25
I spend several hours a week looking out the front window of a boeing 737 at altitude. Agreed. Watched many sunsets and sunrises. No changes to the wet compass.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
05 May, 04:23
Anyone who's ever sat at the oceans edge and watched the sun set or moon rise knows the sun isn't receding and the moon isn't advancing!

I continue to challenge Any flatearther who's been off this planet to state they saw the only flat disc in this galaxy. 🤦‍♀️

Only followers of this user (Pretschie71) can see their posts

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
05 May, 04:18
10 Challenges For Flat Earthers - YouTube

I can't count how many people have asked for another one of these, and I figured it's been quite a while, so why not mock the flatties one more time? In this...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 May, 05:23
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Wow Nana doesn't know the science of all this but I sure as hell know a smartass when I hear one.

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
05 May, 05:32
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Now have him do NASA. He's likely in the 4-6% category.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
05 May, 02:55
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Chicago Skyline from the Michigan Shore 59 Mile Away. Either it is a dinner plate or much much much larger than they told us.

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
05 May, 03:24
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
No, it doesn't have to be larger than we know it to be.

The world is quite large enough already.

VK saw the curve.

Greg Katz @Thekatman
05 May, 02:49
ask any airline pilot who has piloted long haul flights and they'll tell you the earth is not flat, and is wider around at the equator than it is round between the poles .

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
05 May, 03:27
In response Greg Katz to his Publication
Yes

Good point to mention that it isn't even perfectly round. The moon's gravity causes the oceans to bulge (by varying amounts). Tides and all that...

reaper myer @reapermyer
any cool encounters with sea animals?

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Many :)