Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

IsBe Traveler @IsBe
09 May, 12:10
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
You can heal your self anywhere on this planet, see Dr, Joe Dispenza's many testimonies....heal with your breath and mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kath 144 @Kath144
06 May, 04:39
Documentary feature film on Bosnian Pyramids. Exciting story about discovery of the first European Pyramids, oldest and biggest on the planet. This project has become the most active archaeological location. Leading independent researchers have proven that pyramids are energy machines affecting in beneficial ways human health, spirituality, energy fields, molecular structure of the water and food.

Author and narrator: Dr. Sam Osmanagich (www.samosmanagich.com), Bosnian Pyramid discoverer and Principal Investigator, member of Russian Academy of Natural Sciences and Archaeological Society of Alexandria, Ph.D. in Mayan pyramids, author of 17 books on ancient civilizations. His work has been followed by CNN, ABC, BBC, National Geographic, Discovery Channel, Science Channel, History Channel, etc.

https://youtu.be/0sEKQkZOc...
Dr. Sam Osmanagich: Bosnian Pyramids - My Story - YouTube

Documentary feature film on Bosnian Pyramids. Exciting story about discovery of the first European Pyramids, oldest and biggest on the planet. This project h...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
05 May, 11:41
Patrick Flanagan did lots of studies on pyramids: https://www.goodreads.com/...

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
05 May, 08:31
🧐😉
https://www.lifepositive.c...

That said - those mummies still aren't talking ............

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
05 May, 06:44
The Power of the Pyramids (The Mark Attwood Show) - YouTube

To purchase pyramids and caduceus coils: https://stargatepyramids.comUse this 10% discount coupon code: attwood10%Meditation pyramids just got an upgrade! Af...

Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
05 May, 06:32
Charlie Ziese has a lot of info on them and you can buy from him OR follow the instructions to make your own. My son put his hand above ours once it was built and I was sitting in it, he jerked his arm back and said it went tingly up to his elbow... 😉☺️💛
pyramidsciencefoundation.org

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 May, 04:41
This is so fascinating, I will be very interesting in learning more ... this post has created a bevy of comments. Great Work and thank You VK for reposting!

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
05 May, 02:08
There is a really old book titled "Pyramid Power" that has some really interesting info. I'd be more apt to trust the older sources before the "meddling in" of newer tomes.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
05 May, 01:47

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
05 May, 01:44

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
05 May, 01:52
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
In 2001 I discovered Whale.to. Seemed to pop up during searches. Coincidence? A lot of info on that site. To bad youtube pulled all the videos. Good site.

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
05 May, 01:39

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
05 May, 01:00
apparently they have one if the sun disks there too

https://texashealers.com/s...

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
05 May, 01:01
In response TruthIs MyPath to her Publication
sun disk satellites i mean

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
05 May, 12:52
neat, we all need our dna healed, think the answers are all around us, getting our frequency up has yo help, like the architecture looking up the pyramid structure

Liberte Mom @Libertemom
05 May, 12:39

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
05 May, 12:38
thats a cool picture... very artistic

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 May, 12:35
Orgonite Pyramids/Orgonite energy.

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
05 May, 01:05
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
06 May, 12:08
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
i dont use til tok, but do you know the link he purchased these from?

True North @TrueNorthGirl
05 May, 12:18
So weird - the timing of this post.
My friend who lives in Puerto Rico posted this on TG this morning.
An upcoming event with Dr. Madej.
I hope this might help.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
05 May, 12:14
I meditate inside a copper pyramid at home. I have read documentation on pyramid vortex energy, and can tell you from my own experience that when putting fruit inside it, it lasted much longer than the fruit outside of it. Pyr-amid means ‘fire in the middle’. The pyramid shape causes a vortex of energy to flow up from the center. They generate energy. I can send you links to books & documentation if you’d like.

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
05 May, 01:26
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
I am also very interested in this.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
05 May, 03:12
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
I would like them too😊

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
05 May, 12:04
Oh I want to know more too. I saw this post and am very curious.
Dark to Light :)

⚡ Energy (free Crysis Ends)
~ Império Tártaro

Doing a quick search they don't want you to know. Round one I found it's a video game or info about energy crisis..... We can fix that energy crisis.

https://www.facebook.com/p...

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
05 May, 02:02
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Industrial Hemp oxygenates, fertilizes, pest resistance, Earth loves it, Humans love it, and Yuckies hate the idea we could live free with Hemp and never rely on them for anything.

Our reliance on them is forced servitude and The Bill Of Rights prohibits slavery to the beast... Yuckies have bunches of Yucky lawyers, Yucky monies that keep us from pushing litigation for freedom. We already have freedom they just don't want you to realise and remember.

The small "U" or "P" in a circle on packaged processed products is a hidden Kenite tax every time you purchase their products you fund their evil doings, their evil defense to continue oppression on us.

Knowledge IS Power...
Know Your Oppressors.
Kenites ARE The Evil Doers Trump, Patriot Warriors ARE Destroying.

Praise Father God!💕🙏💕🌼
Praise Yeshua Messiah!💕🙏💕🌼

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 May, 11:47
That is so cool!
I dont have any info saved but I believe it is because of the magnetism and frequency they create.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
05 May, 11:25
just looking at the photo is soothing

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
05 May, 11:16
Yes! Look up Pyramid Power By Dr G Patrick Flannagan. He did all sorts of experiments to show their effects there are 2 volumes i think. cheers ! happy healing.