Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Ice Kates @IceKates
Oh I want to know more too. I saw this post and am very curious.
Dark to Light :)

⚡ Energy (free Crysis Ends)
~ Império Tártaro

Doing a quick search they don't want you to know. Round one I found it's a video game or info about energy crisis..... We can fix that energy crisis.

https://www.facebook.com/p...
12:04 PM - May 05, 2022
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
05 May, 02:02
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Industrial Hemp oxygenates, fertilizes, pest resistance, Earth loves it, Humans love it, and Yuckies hate the idea we could live free with Hemp and never rely on them for anything.

Our reliance on them is forced servitude and The Bill Of Rights prohibits slavery to the beast... Yuckies have bunches of Yucky lawyers, Yucky monies that keep us from pushing litigation for freedom. We already have freedom they just don't want you to realise and remember.

The small "U" or "P" in a circle on packaged processed products is a hidden Kenite tax every time you purchase their products you fund their evil doings, their evil defense to continue oppression on us.

Knowledge IS Power...
Know Your Oppressors.
Kenites ARE The Evil Doers Trump, Patriot Warriors ARE Destroying.

Praise Father God!💕🙏💕🌼
Praise Yeshua Messiah!💕🙏💕🌼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
05 May, 02:50
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
3 6 9
I just saw on Google they called farmers "medieval"... good grief.
Yes I think I'm being put in a category "witch hunt" by some who think this is pure evil.

Knowledge is power and when used for the right reasons it can literally save you and the planet... and then every one lives happily ever after :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396