Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 May, 08:14
OfficialMcAfee on Telegram - 8:08pm Eastern

Name of the video - MOVIES_END_ON_BLQQD_MQQNS__Q

*and, no, I don't know the legitimacy of the channel. Just thought this vid was interesting...

https://t.me/McafeeAfterli...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
04 May, 09:27
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I get a very bad vibe from that account on Telegram. It's not legit. They are splicing it all together to make it sound like they are predicting from back then what would happen now. They are trying to MOCK people. Sounds like the demons to me.

Many accounts on Telegram are FAKE. Some are being labeled that way. They are pushing the Trump gold coin and other things. There are several accounts that are spamming all at the same time. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE. Mocking GOD is NEVER a good thing.

They use what GOD created and try to twist it like it's their invention, pervert whatever they can.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
After making that comment, I got the double Q confirmation.💥💥
09:42 AM - May 04, 2022
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angela Hart, click on at the bottom under it