Kim Runner @kimrunner
OfficialMcAfee on Telegram - 8:08pm Eastern

Name of the video - MOVIES_END_ON_BLQQD_MQQNS__Q

*and, no, I don't know the legitimacy of the channel. Just thought this vid was interesting...

https://t.me/McafeeAfterli...
08:14 PM - May 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
04 May, 09:27
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I get a very bad vibe from that account on Telegram. It's not legit. They are splicing it all together to make it sound like they are predicting from back then what would happen now. They are trying to MOCK people. Sounds like the demons to me.

Many accounts on Telegram are FAKE. Some are being labeled that way. They are pushing the Trump gold coin and other things. There are several accounts that are spamming all at the same time. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE. Mocking GOD is NEVER a good thing.

They use what GOD created and try to twist it like it's their invention, pervert whatever they can.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
04 May, 09:42
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
After making that comment, I got the double Q confirmation.💥💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Delta Ethos @IAM0bZerver
04 May, 07:23
I don't like that JFK audio, I'm open to anything and hoped something immaculate would be provided via the McAfee channel but this audio seems doctored. I even downloaded the audio and compared it in Audacity to see if I could find cloning or other evidence. I found some flat audio clip starts, which is unnatural but beyond small things like that the flow is too jittery, it sounds pieced together, even though the words don't have a cloned flow to similar speeches. If it's AI or hand-stitched it's pretty good and I could not have done better. The radio squeal through the transmission is brilliant to hide imperfect stitches between words. Things like this push to discredit the channel.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
04 May, 02:43
Of course we don’t know the authenticity but it certainly can be true.
Just my view, that one of the purposes of the McAfee acct is to terrify [them]. 😎

HOUND DOG @HoundDogNick
04 May, 12:00

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
03 May, 11:48
So VP to President in 2024, cool.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
03 May, 10:57
2024!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
03 May, 11:20
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
We cannot vote ourselves out of this and the world does not have until 2024.

“The Military is the only way” - Q

(JFK Jr is already the VPOTUS)

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
03 May, 11:29
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
20th President i have proof🤣🚀🍿

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
03 May, 10:30
11.0.0.0/8 is DoD IP Address Space (3rd Pic)

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
03 May, 10:45
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
03 May, 10:23
Mr Pool said in one of his comms on Twitter
2024 won't happen as per HIS request.
Since I believe that account is talking future Spiritual Events, I believe he meant this quite literal.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
03 May, 10:22
blood moons May 16th
super blood flowering moon
largest blood moon ever

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 May, 10:26
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
they didnt say this year!

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
03 May, 09:12
I listened, the message is important

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
03 May, 09:03
There are 2 Blood Moons in 2022.

Blood Flower Moon
May 16th - which is also a Total Lunar Eclipse, starting on May 15th.

Blood Beaver Moon
November 8th - The second total lunar eclipse of 2022, starting on November 7th.

03 May, 09:12
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
Thanks for the info!
Wonder if it means 2023 though?

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 May, 08:55
🤔

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
03 May, 08:52
😡2024 ??????

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
03 May, 08:36
What are the dates for the next Blood Moons in 2022?
Discover the dates of the eclipses and where the phenomenon will be visible:

May 15 - 16, 2022 – South/West Europe, South/West Asia, Africa, much of North America, South America, Pacific, Atlantic, Indian Ocean, Antarctica.
November 7 - 8, 2022 – North/East Europe, Asia, Australia, North America, much of South America, Pacific, Atlantic, Indian Ocean, Arctic, Antarctica.

https://my.astrofame.com/a...

03 May, 08:38
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
What about 2023?

Sue Briggs @SueB369
03 May, 08:28
Interesting indeed. Could be sliced together from muliple audio clips but then again, at this point nothing would surprise me.

03 May, 08:29
In response Sue Briggs to her Publication
it definitely sounds like that!

Jess 369 @Jess_369_
03 May, 08:24
☀️❤️☀️