Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 May, 08:14
OfficialMcAfee on Telegram - 8:08pm Eastern

Name of the video - MOVIES_END_ON_BLQQD_MQQNS__Q

*and, no, I don't know the legitimacy of the channel. Just thought this vid was interesting...

https://t.me/McafeeAfterli...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ @Mammers
There are 2 Blood Moons in 2022.

Blood Flower Moon
May 16th - which is also a Total Lunar Eclipse, starting on May 15th.

Blood Beaver Moon
November 8th - The second total lunar eclipse of 2022, starting on November 7th.
09:03 PM - May 03, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mammers in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 May, 09:12
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
Thanks for the info!
Wonder if it means 2023 though?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
03 May, 09:47
2023 will see two lunar eclipses.

The first lunar eclipse of 2023 will occur on May 5-6.

The second and final lunar eclipse of 2023 will occur on Oct. 28-29 and it will be a partial lunar eclipse.

Interesting date for the second and final lunar eclipse of 2023. 👀

Nothing is random.

A total eclipse of the Moon is popularly called a “Blood Moon” because the Moon turns a reddish hue when it’s completely submerged in the Earth’s shadow.

Dana Hunteman @DBDUSA
04 May, 10:19
Many moons ago (2020) on twitter someone in the know (can't remember who but, a relative) said Jr wouldn't come back until 2023. I thought she was nuts but, here we are...