Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 May, 08:14
OfficialMcAfee on Telegram - 8:08pm Eastern

Name of the video - MOVIES_END_ON_BLQQD_MQQNS__Q

*and, no, I don't know the legitimacy of the channel. Just thought this vid was interesting...

https://t.me/McafeeAfterli...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Delta Ethos @IAM0bZerver
I don't like that JFK audio, I'm open to anything and hoped something immaculate would be provided via the McAfee channel but this audio seems doctored. I even downloaded the audio and compared it in Audacity to see if I could find cloning or other evidence. I found some flat audio clip starts, which is unnatural but beyond small things like that the flow is too jittery, it sounds pieced together, even though the words don't have a cloned flow to similar speeches. If it's AI or hand-stitched it's pretty good and I could not have done better. The radio squeal through the transmission is brilliant to hide imperfect stitches between words. Things like this push to discredit the channel.
07:23 AM - May 04, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAM0bZerver in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Delta Ethos, click on at the bottom under it